So long been good to know 'ya.

To bad it's not you retarded lenny
Four out of five marriages end in divorce why should Donald Trump Jr. be any different.

Jim
Maybe he’s fucking Stormy Daniels too.
Rumor has it that dad grabbed her pussy and hes paying her off
Rumor has it that dad grabbed her pussy and hes paying her off Originally Posted by themystic
The fact of the matter is that you’re stupid.
The fact of the matter is that you’re stupid. Originally Posted by bambino
I'm not sure he's grasped THAT FACT or ever will.
  • WTF
  • 03-16-2018, 09:08 AM
“I’m at this fashion show,” Vanessa told The New York Times in 2006. “Donald Trump comes up to me with his son: ‘Hi, I’m Donald Trump. I wanted to introduce you to my son Donald Trump Jr.’ ”
The pair were introduced again six weeks later by a mutual friend at a birthday party at a New York restaurant, where they ended up hitting it off. “We talked for an hour,” Vanessa recalled. Although the two initially didn’t remember each other from their first meeting, Vanessa says she recalled blurting at one point, Wait, you’re “the one with the retarded dad!”
She squeezed out five squids a la Donny Jr's baby batter.....I can't blame him; I'd have wanted to keep her naked and hosed down regularly, as well. Beautiful girl....

• WTF
  • 03-16-2018, 09:34 AM
She squeezed out five squids a la Donny Jr's baby batter.....I can't blame him; I'd have wanted to keep her naked and hosed down regularly, as well. Beautiful girl....
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
The nuts don't fall far from the tree....He'll go through at least three more divorces if his pappy leaves him enough money.

The nuts don't fall far from the tree....He'll go through at least three more divorces if his pappy leaves him enough money.

Originally Posted by WTF
How many of your BFs dumped you?
To bad it's not you retarded lenny Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Leave anytime you want iva biggen.
  • WTF
  • 03-16-2018, 10:49 AM
How many of your BFs dumped you? Originally Posted by bambino
Look who is back once again from semi retirement!

Observation bambino ... you post more in semi retirement that you did when you were getting your asshole fingered regularly!
It's obvious this beautiful woman doesn't appreciate the attention given to her by delusional lib-retards mailing white powder in envelopes just because she is married to Trump Jr.