URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=464533
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: Near 1604 and Bandera
Activities: BBBJ, CG, BLS. BBBJ. CIM
Hair Length and Color: Past shoulders, dark
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Gorgeous face, beautiful smile, wonderful ta-tas. Some extra meat.
Recommendation: Yes
I walked away , am not doing it [Staff edit. M] so not leaving my DNA there, what's wrong with her room , I never saw it , lots of meat in the middle , dont get led on with glamour shots. I dont know who Invites ladies with no shame to this community. Glad u enjoyed urself . Was she barefooted . Did u see the bottom of her feet ,? Lol
ALRIGHTYYYY THEN
DAYUMMMMMMM sure sounds like the reviews put some lipstick on a pig...DID YOU SEE HER AD?!? BELUGA ALERT!!!

I walked away , am not doing it [Staff edit. M] so not leaving my DNA there, what's wrong with her room , I never saw it , lots of meat in the middle , dont get led on with glamour shots. I dont know who Invites ladies with no shame to this community. Glad u enjoyed urself . Was she barefooted . Did u see the bottom of her feet ,? Lol Originally Posted by jimmyww
thanks for the REST of the Story!!!
Man, I'm glad I red the review. Thanks for the heads up
I walked away , am not doing it [Staff edit. M] so not leaving my DNA there, what's wrong with her room , I never saw it , lots of meat in the middle , dont get led on with glamour shots. I dont know who Invites ladies with no shame to this community. Glad u enjoyed urself . Was she barefooted . Did u see the bottom of her feet ,? Lol Originally Posted by jimmyww
I would of did same if that was the situation.
[Staff edit. M] I dont know who Invites ladies with no shame to this community. Glad u enjoyed urself . Was she barefooted . Did u see the bottom of her feet ,? Lol Originally Posted by jimmyww
Haha. Lmao...So a community full of hookers and johns is the epitome of high class?
Thought I’d give this one a try, since she’s on my side of town, but after making an appointment which she didn’t keep, but made a decent excuse, figured I’d make one more try. Wasted my time, since she didn’t keep this one either. That’s it for me. Good luck to anyone else.