Trolling Reviews

• Lia88
  • 09-08-2018, 11:55 AM
Just Stop.
I see so many Men trolling girls reviews with Insults & Hateration.
Just Stop.
Girl hasnt had a Review in a While. Fake. Lady Doesn't want to see you or STALKING HER. She BB.

I offer Sissy Sessions too if that's what yall are into because that's what you look like.
  • Lia88
  • 09-08-2018, 12:05 PM
And I know there's providers trolling adding one stars to other girls ads. That's lame also
I wouldn’t mind a sissy session! Especially with you!
And I know there's providers trolling adding one stars to other girls ads. That's lame also Originally Posted by Lia88

I know right. I noticed more & more star ratings of ads lately jeez

don't know what that's all about since I just post my ad and keep it moving

just sayin'

The star ratings are a joke, hobbyists don’t use them for anything.
  • Lia88
  • 09-08-2018, 04:39 PM
I wouldn’t mind a sissy session! Especially with you! Originally Posted by televill
Well come on then

I know right. I noticed more & more star ratings of ads lately jeez

don't know what that's all about since I just post my ad and keep it moving

just sayin'

Originally Posted by Phoenixx
I don't either likeeee what is it even for lol missed that memo

The star ratings are a joke, hobbyists don’t use them for anything. Originally Posted by turbo-dog
It's just a extra tool to be petty in my book.
  • Lia88
  • 09-08-2018, 04:39 PM
Just Stop the Hating and jump some Tail gosh
Just Stop the Hating and jump some Tail gosh Originally Posted by Lia88

ahahah right

now they'll be preoccupied with some tail instead of
another provider's ad

I concur....What She said...

M.M.
Don't mind me. I was commenting to the person who started this old thread

You might not post very much but you don't miss giving ads and threADs a low star rating around here. If it helps I'll give the review a 5* rating. I won't be mean like you and give it a 1* Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
And I know there's providers trolling adding one stars to other girls ads. Originally Posted by Lia88
Lia, it's sad but it's been going on.

From Admin DickEmDown:
Hmmm, well now we know, at least I know now that members can't rate ads as Seeking P said earlier.

Sounds like a good thread for someone to start in the Member Suggestions forum so the really important folks can see it lol Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Only providers can rate provider ads. The guys can't star rate a provider ad.
At least that's how it used to be. Makes no sense to me.

I like when other providers rate me at a fabulous 1 star, it's already understood that I'm a famous thinking woman with a brain!
I'm on her mind. She's thinking of me and she's following me around like a lost puppy.

#1 will always come before 2 3 4 and 5 !

~ Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Lia, it's sad but it's been going on.

From Admin DickEmDown:
Only providers can rate provider ads. The guys can't star rate a provider ad.

At least that's how it used to be. Makes no sense to me. Originally Posted by Seeking ~P

wow.

learn something new everyday

what a silly rule

what a silly rule

Originally Posted by Phoenixx
Exactly. Providers rating ads. Smh. Makes no sense at all but apparently there is some providers who have the time to sit around all day rating ads. Boo to her!
I'd take that in stride, dears. If they are taking the time to drop stars and backstab you are in their heads rent free and in control.
Wait there are star ratings on ads?? How have I missed this -I swear, I really am so oblivious to tech & online shit 90% of the time. Fuck