Pixie91 is Again

My second visit with her. Had visited her a year ago. Someone knew her so I got to see her again since I remember that beautiful face of hers.

TCB was good.

Got in said hello to Nicole as I used the bathroom. Pixie asked if I showered which I did (shower guys so you don't waste your fucking precious time). She tells me to wash my hand with soap and use mouth rinse.

Talked a little while setting up some playlist. Then LFK. Off everything. Trying for more than LFK but wasn't getting anything. She's not much a pleaser as I had to do all the work but if you command her she will do things.

DATY for a little and then she returns the favor. She surprised me as she DT herself which I responded. Mish mish mis. CG where I can last forever. She grind hard using the bedpost. I held my cool and so she stopped and said switch. Modified Mish as I sit on one of her leg and lifted the other for a some time until completed.

Talk, talk. She opened up. Had about 10 mins left and she warned me. Tried to go for MSOG. She helped out a lot with her wet BBBJ and also with my effort it worked. Went for K9 which was unbelievable! Wish I had more time as her IOP was greater (heavy breathing). Well she stopped me and said sorry. I was kind of pissed tbh.

Same thing happened with Nicole lol. Time watchers X(. I dressed real real quickly and got out of there after saying bye-byes.

Would I repeat? No. I don't do this often anyways - I'd go broke...

I just wanted more involvement with Pixie like a GFE. Think she's worn out or lack initiative but her BBBJ was definitely amazing and K9 is a go.