Site Not Updating

Is the site not updated for anyone else? For example, the last displayed post on the main page for Weekly New Orleans is from 10/14, but if you open the subforum there’s a whole page worth of new posts. Same for most of the other weekly and weekend posts.
  • A1.
  • 10-23-2018, 12:55 PM
I just seen your new post from today at 12:45pm before opening thread to read. Updated on my end.
I was referring to the latest posts for the Weekly and Weekend updates. All of the other ones work fine.
Yes I have the same issue for a while now. When under the the New Orleans main page which shows all the sub-forums (coeds, encounters + weekly and weekend updates), the weekly and weekend latest postings aren't updated.

For instance, Weekly updates - Baton Rouge, would show a posting from 10/15 as the most recent ad. Its not until you click Baton Rouge, then you would see that theres tons of postings since that time.
That's correct. I have been noticing it for few days as well!!

I was referring to the latest posts for the Weekly and Weekend updates. All of the other ones work fine. Originally Posted by Yousername
I have noticed it for several months
something is def wrong
Does the same for me often, but I am logging in on the ipad so is it a mobile page issue?
I think the updating problems are the same for all users and all devices. I use 3 different devices and experience the update problems on all of them.
The issue is with the software on the Eccie server.

There has been a number of times when I wanted to see someone and didn't see available adds then low and behold when I check back a day later and magically the add pops up.
There has been a number of times when I wanted to see someone and didn't see available adds then low and behold when I check back a day later and magically the add pops up. Originally Posted by DeepThunder69
That problem is likely due to the time it takes the moderators to approve the ads before they are posted. Before the shutdown and reappearance of Eccie ads were posted as soon as they were submitted like any other post. Now they are moderated and approval can take a day. This was announced when Eccie came back.

It does mean that we miss opportunities to meet some providers.