Hobbyist Age? Younger Hobbyists?

I fall in the "under 30" category myself, plus am new so I'm curious as to providers' thoughts on younger gents.

I assume the majority of hobbyists are older gentlemen, and I've seen a few sites/ads state specifically "no one under 40" (or 35)

From what I've heard, the main reasons seem to be
1) The lack of manners/respect/maturity that apply to many younger cats
2) Most would be more inclined to find a "wham, bam, thank you ma'm" rather than conversation and intimacy

Thoughts, reflections, ridonculous anecdotes?
I'm classified under the WELL "under 30" category as well. I've seen many providers and have received comments on the side of surprise at my age than disappointment. At this point in my life, I'm able to hobby comfortably.

Do you providers enjoy it when you're with younger gentlemen?

I can assure you, not all younger men are immature and just looking for a a "wham-n-bam" session. I for one really enjoy passion and intimacy. If a provider doesn't at least act like she wants to be with me, I probably won't want to see her again (with few exceptions).
I am happy to see younger gentlemen. As long as they act as gentlemen, I have no problem.

peace,
Crystal
  • CDL1
  • 06-02-2010, 03:45 PM
From what I have heard from a few friends of mine is that a younger person sometimes has issues with appropriate lines and in a few rare, but scary, times has gotten physically aggressive with a stalking tendency that makes it no fun for all involved. Certainly not all young men would act that way but there is enough of a concern. Great topic, by the way, smokes
  • ztonk
  • 06-02-2010, 03:54 PM
Some ladies stay away from clients that are "close to their age" to reduce the possibility of meeting someone in the hobby that they might be casually acquainted with in "real life".
I think you'll find your answers enquiring about provider's feelings on younger hobbyists here in this thread:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=50177
I'm in my mid-twenties and I never have any trouble finding ladies who will play with me...
  • Carl
  • 06-02-2010, 05:21 PM
I'm in my mid-twenties and I never have any trouble finding ladies who will play with me... Originally Posted by Miss Sophie Bella
If you plant that tongue any more firmly in your cheek, you'll look like you're chewing a plug of tobacco, Ms. Smarty-Pants.
If you plant that tongue any more firmly in your cheek, you'll look like you're chewing a plug of tobacco, Ms. Smarty-Pants. Originally Posted by Carl
Shhhh! Just play along, sass mouth. You know this is a fun game.
I'm in my mid-twenties and I never have any trouble finding ladies who will play with me... Originally Posted by Miss Sophie Bella
Being so young and innocent, I am sure I have no idea what sapphic endeavors you may be alluding to, Miss Sophie Bella.

And thank you, Beagle^2, I am reading through that thread
  • Carl
  • 06-02-2010, 09:45 PM
Shhhh! Just play along, sass mouth. You know this is a fun game. Originally Posted by Miss Sophie Bella
You think this is fun? Then you've got to try playing Jenga with someone that's got the shakes from trying to give up smoking. Sweet!
I have only had a handful of clients over a period of a year that were under 35. They all treated me well and were no problem. There are idiots at every age in the hobby! If you follow good hobby protocol I don't see that you should have any issues. Most of the time, I have no idea what is waiting for me on the other side of the door. Is he safe, is he clean, and is he respectful of all boundries? These are the only things I care about. I would like to think many of the other providers here would agree.

Miss Sophia Bella I would love for you to play with me!
IMHO, Age is just a chronological method of keeping score!!!
Most of the time, I have no idea what is waiting for me on the other side of the door. Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
So if I show up at the door in a clown costume, would that be plus or minus points for me?

IMHO, Age is just a chronological method of keeping score!!! Originally Posted by Spacemtn
Chronological age is quite meaningless in the scheme of things. Your true age is between you and your telomeres.
I stared to hobby at 25, but that was in Houston and mostly Studios or Spas, moved to Austin at 30 never had issues with my age..no one ever asked me ...