Early Morning Discounts

Hi Guys!

I travel frequently and when I do, I always offer discounts for dates occurring between 6 and 9AM. When I return home to Austin in August, I'm considering making this a regular part of my set-up. So, who in this city of "weird" actually wakes up before noon?
Ahem, put me on your To-Do list for early morning trysts!
No better way to start the day, I like em' early
  • ztonk
  • 06-14-2010, 07:23 PM
Works for me, too!
I'm also an early riser. It seems like when summer arrives, everyone is later in their day... there isn't enough early a.m lovin' anymore!

I can never seem to get anyone to take me up on early bird specials. Do I sense a new trend? *(grin)*

Crystal
Early morning is my only play time. I get into work before 7 but working a lot with teams overseas my afternoons and evenings are typically consumed with work.
Kara, I will get UP for you anytime!!
6 am?

Why so late?

Count me in!
Does that include outcalls?
Does that include outcalls? Originally Posted by down41
Good question! For me, I only accept early morning incall dates. But other ladies if you are reading this and are willing and able to provide early morning outcall dates, make yourself known. I think the early morning market is one that has yet to be tapped (did that sound dirty? ) so guys and girls who are interested in this time frame, be it in/outcall, speak up!
Rumor has it that Topshelf Tess has been known to particpate in an early mornin' rendezvous from time to time!
Ella's been offering early morning discounts for a good while. Nothing like morning wood.

Monk
6 am?
Why so late? Count me in! Originally Posted by bigtex
4:45 AM, at the office.

Rumor has it that Topshelf Tess has been known to particpate in an early mornin' rendezvous from time to time! Originally Posted by bigtex
She does and, she does!

Ella's been offering early morning discounts for a good while. Nothing like morning wood.
Monk Originally Posted by Monk Rasputin
Also - she does and, she does!

I'm also an early riser. It seems like when summer arrives, everyone is later in their day... there isn't enough early a.m lovin' anymore! I have to agree with you.
I can never seem to get anyone to take me up on early bird specials. Do I sense a new trend? *(grin)*
Crystal Originally Posted by Crystalkitty
I have been fortunate enough to find several ladies who would accept early AM incalls. Thank you Kara, I did not know you were early AM also!
Early a.m. outcalls are ok with me, on a case-by-case basis.

Especially for such nice guys!
Hmmm...Never thought about early AM assignations. I can easily make that work!! I guess I need to pay more attention!