What are the odds?

Ok, I have researched this to death and I just about have my last duck lined up and am ready to go. This question is for both providers and hobbyists. If I stick to well (ECCIE) reviewed/P411 providers what are my odds of running afoul of any unpleasant problems? No Craigslist/BP stuff for me.

Just a 1 - 10 scale answer is fine.

1 = run away
10 = No risk at all.

I am just gathering a consensus so that I can put my mind at ease one way or the other. Just looking for educated opinions.

PM'd advice is welcome too.
From my perspective, P-411 goes a very long way toward taking the worry out of being close. I give it an 8.5.
Without premium access, which allows you to read all the details, I would rate your chances of complete satisfaction with any given meeting a 5 on a scale of 1-10.

There is no way I would ever think of scheduling a meeting unless I could read at least three detailed descriptions of others' experiences. Actually, I prefer 5-10 reviews -- all of them very positive. I usually take it a step further and contact a couple of guys who have seen a lady I'm interested in.

I should point out my risk tolerance is near zero when it comes to the hobby. Some guys are more adventurous, and that's fine.

Good luck!
Define an "unpleasant problem". LE? Poor service? Not attractive enough for you? All of the above?
LE first, although the rest must be factored in.
  • ztonk
  • 06-15-2010, 05:50 PM
Using P411 and sticking to well-reviewed ladies here, I'm sure you'll have a great time. I hate numeric scales, but I'd say a solid 8, if not better.

Don't over-think it, though. To increase your odds, I agree with R2R... invest in Premium Access here. But I think you're probably ok without it.
  • FWR
  • 06-15-2010, 05:51 PM
Since I have been using the review boards I am 100% in getting the service promised. I wish I could say that before the review boards. If I see a provider on here with 2 or more good reviews, I feel 99% sure I will get what i pay for. I leave 1% on the table in case she has a really bad day, but so far it has not happened.
LE first, although the rest must be factored in. Originally Posted by UnderCoverMan

LE? You're probably a 9.7-9.8 there is no sure thing.

Service? Agree with get the Premium package so you can see what is said in "private" (lol) and send PM's and ask around, you'll learn who you can trust to give an accurate review.

Appearance? Well one man's treasure is another man's trash, you just take your chances there, and hope the pics are current...

With all this it is very much YMMV even time to time with the same girl.

Good luck!!
Several have said it: you need premium access, P411, good reviews by established reviewers. 8.0. You also need a well-established provider. Read her posts, evaluate her sense of humor and adventure. 8.5. Ask a friend, ask a provider you know, ask a hobbyist whose judgement you trust. 9.0

Like R2R, I rarely have a bad experience. I get stung when I don't heed my own advice. Finally, everybody has a bad day now and then, even your faves. Allow for that.

Monk
What are the odds that I might find myself under Mr. Rasputin? Not good, I fear. Smile. But here I am!

It's so often a crap shoot, even for us. (To answer your question, I would give it a 4 or a 5 because your expectations are already too high, I feel). Men misrepresent themselves all of the time. Since I am now advertising on backpage and have been for awhile, it's a viable option to consider, I believe. You could certainly use those advertisements in tangent with other options.

Why limit yourself?

What others are suggesting, I'll parrot to an extent. But part of the overall pleasure is the thrill of the unknown. Isn't it?

Segued kisses,
Elisabeth
Men misrepresent themselves all of the time. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
I don't understand that comment... could you explain further?

Do you ask your potential clients for photos or a physical description? I'm not following how this plays a factor.

LF
I don't understand that comment... could you explain further?

Do you ask your potential clients for photos or a physical description? I'm not following how this plays a factor.

LF Originally Posted by LadiesFan

+1
8, although my opinion is based on experience in other parts of the country. For me, the critical element for success is a group of active members, keeping an eye out and occasionally TOFTT.

In Southern California, there is a site called Humaniplex. It has gone through several iterations, but its essentially an active community that will quickly identify flakes, rip-offs, etc. Of course, there are always the shill accounts that try to ruin reputations, but even they get identified fairly quickly.

I've also lived in New York City, and find that while there are boards (like ECCIE), the city is just too big to have a real community. Its VERY difficult to identify good from bad there.

(To answer your question, I would give it a 4 or a 5 because your expectations are already too high, I feel).

Segued kisses,
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
I agree with that statement 100%. I do the same thing every once and a while. Build up the session, over think the whole thing, then Im disappointed.

UCM, Just in posting this thread you are already thinking too much.
I agree with that statement 100%. I do the same thing every once and a while. Build up the session, over think the whole thing, then Im disappointed.

UCM, Just in posting this thread you are already thinking too much. Originally Posted by atxbrad

I did the same thing not long ago. I'd never seen the lady's face, built an image in my mind, and was disappointed when the door opened.

Also, I'll second (or third) the value of leaning strongly toward P411 ladies. You get a complete description there and often some excellent face shots. It's just another useful, inexpensive tool.