I love the wisp

There a mini toothbrushs I love these things. I am going to start providing them at my incall. Plus I carry some in my purse all the time now never know. I went camping memorial weekend. I saw a friend of mine have some there really handy.
They are nifty little things aren't they. Also, it is better to brush your teeth with a wisp then a toothbrush right before a session, because if you brush too hard you can get tiny cuts in your mouth,and well you get the picture! They are better than buying tons of toothbrushes to stock the incall with too! Good call jenna.
I got some of those at a Walgreen's recently as an impulse purchase at the counter. Now I'm addicted to them. I keep them in my car for some of the long trips I make. They rule.
I love 'em, too! I use them a lot, like after lunch, since I don't carry a toothbrush around with me. It's starting to be an expensive habit, tho!
love those things. they are great for traveling, easy to pack in carry on or baggage, only problem is people wanting to take them from you!
And here I thought the Wisp was a clit tickler...
I should have known better.... For a moment I thought a lady saw the value of having me around!
trust me honey I love having the boys around more ways then one.. He He He.. I am just saying this little suckers are good after our hot date or before etc.l..
Those do sound handy to have around! I'll have to check them out.
I'm a dental floss junkie myself!
Tess
  • Mokoa
  • 06-17-2010, 07:15 PM
A wonderful idea.

Here's to you!
I see it now......every corner discount and drug store......."I wonder why everyone wants these Wisp things all of a sudden?".......lol........I know I went and bought some!!!
i should of not read this thread..im like damn i wanna try them now.
Well I guess Maddie the Coed's days as the hot new thing are over. Look's like everyone wants to do the wisp. That thing must be spectacular.