The Mystery of "Who shows up at your door"...

I'm not sure if i enjoy not knowing what the hobbyist looks or acts like prior to our "date"....

But I find it exciting and adventurous, I've had some great experiences, and very attractive gentlemen come see me.. But sometimes I would like to know about the hobbyist..

Does anyone agree with me?
From what I've read here, there are a lot of ladies who are with you on this.
  • npita
  • 07-20-2010, 03:54 PM
Does anyone agree with me? Originally Posted by Adrianna xo
Sure. Should I get some glamour shots made and crop them to conceal my real identity? Should guys include package shots or would something tasteful like the outline through tight leather pants be better? (Not photoshopped, of course) Just wondering...
  • coven
  • 07-20-2010, 04:28 PM
I'm not sure if i enjoy not knowing what the hobbyist looks or acts like prior to our "date"....

But I find it exciting and adventurous, I've had some great experiences, and very attractive gentlemen come see me.. But sometimes I would like to know about the hobbyist..

Does anyone agree with me? Originally Posted by Adrianna xo
Adrianna,

I want to assure you, should we ever spend time together, I DO NOT look anything like Brad Pitt. However, you should note I bear no resemblance to Larry the Cable Guy, either.

Coven
I enjoy the mystery myself...it's very exciting...I love it!
Lucky for you guys! I love them all!!! =] Espp the "Larry the Cable guy" ones lol ...I've had a few with accents.. Mmmm they really turn me on! hahah Not saying We should be able to see the hobbyist identity... Simple stating its the thrill for my enjoyment!
So usually provide the lady with a picture of me in advance.

I'm a semi-public person in that anyone who knows my name can find pictures of me on the Internet anyway; so it isn't as though my personal security is any more compromised than it would already be.

I just pick very ethical providers. Then I can send 'em pics!

No nudes.

lol
I've always wondered how providers could open the door not really having a clue who (or what) was really on the other side. Of course I know that I am strikingly handsome, debonaire, charming, and the greatest lover since Don Juan . But you don't know that; I could be about to give you the most miserable hour you've ever spent in your life. It takes something special inside to be able to open that door. I don't quite know what it is, but I'm very grateful you ladies have it.
Damn, no nudes.

So usually provide the lady with a picture of me in advance.

I'm a semi-public person in that anyone who knows my name can find pictures of me on the Internet anyway; so it isn't as though my personal security is any more compromised than it would already be.

I just pick very ethical providers. Then I can send 'em pics!

No nudes.

lol Originally Posted by Laurentius
I have the face of a radio star.
I find that receiving a picture beforehand often clouds my "gut reaction" and intuition.

One of the beauties of "this world" is that the boundaries within these temporary relationships take away the criteria of deciding to have a fling based upon looks or age.

Just my 2 cents...
I have been told that I have a face for radio and a voice for the newspapers.
I agree! It only add's complications. Then the provider may or may not see the hobbyist... I've done this.

I find that receiving a picture beforehand often clouds my "gut reaction" and intuition.

One of the beauties of "this world" is that the boundaries within these temporary relationships take away the criteria of deciding to have a fling based upon looks or age.

Just my 2 cents... Originally Posted by RachaelBenedict
Adrianna--first of all, nice blanking avatar, you're ass is my new ATF. But I know what you mean about the excitement of opening the door and seeing what comes through. As a hobbyist, I feel the same way about outcalls with new girls, especially when I'm out of town in an unfamiliar area. I can't wait to see what shows up at the door--and it's almost always good. The advantage we have over you guys is that, of course, we can get as much information as we need to feel comfortable with whatever the remaining amount or risk in the encounter might be. Still, there is always a little mystery, and that's parat of the fun. If a new girl seems to want a little information about me, I just tell them, don't worry, I'm not fat, not ugly, not young, not single and not poor--I'm perfect. That always closes the deal for me. (Hey, it worked with Rachel Benedict, and she's gorgeous--lol.)
WhiteTiger, I remember u from when i was in texas, by ur signature lol..
But Yes it's always thrilling... I'm sure there are some bad apples out there... But hopefully i don't run into them

Adrianna--first of all, nice blanking avatar, you're ass is my new ATF. But I know what you mean about the excitement of opening the door and seeing what comes through. As a hobbyist, I feel the same way about outcalls with new girls, especially when I'm out of town in an unfamiliar area. I can't wait to see what shows up at the door--and it's almost always good. The advantage we have over you guys is that, of course, we can get as much information as we need to feel comfortable with whatever the remaining amount or risk in the encounter might be. Still, there is always a little mystery, and that's parat of the fun. If a new girl seems to want a little information about me, I just tell them, don't worry, I'm not fat, not ugly, not young, not single and not poor--I'm perfect. That always closes the deal for me. (Hey, it worked with Rachel Benedict, and she's gorgeous--lol.) Originally Posted by White Tiger