Showcase links back up Tara Evans showcase WOW

with the showcase links being down or hidden for a while havent looked as much as usual. Since ive been on here several women have grabbed my attention and ive developed a must have list. at the very top of that list are Sonya from San Antonio and Dallas Rain from New Orleans. Ive always fancied Tara Evans too, but his abscence from the board for a bit and showcase links being down made me not see that much of her lately. omg between a few recent posts and a visit to her showcase i am floored. to me she has always been a 10 she must be a 1000 now. she looks more toned,tanned and the natural hair she looks good enough to eat... over and over. i have promised myself along with the other 2 girls i mentioned that i will have her once before i die.. here the link to her showcase http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase....preview&g=1064 guys or girls please give a link tothe showcase of your favorite provider.. the one you have had and relive the joy daily or the one you gotta have before you die
lol--Petite babe...you are a true man slut and i love ya for it!!!! One day babe...............

Yes Tara is HOT...I like Infinitie's best though......http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase....preview&g=1219
DallasRain I like your showcase, you have one smoking "BOD"!!
i second that dallas, I love that bikini
awwwwwwwww nthanks I am blushing!!!{lol}
The bikini one is from my trip last week to Florida{new bikini--I lost 5 lbs on my road trip}
given the chance id rip it off at once. the only things that should be on that body it my mouth , my hands , my cock and my cum. god i lust this woman
awwwwwwwww nthanks I am blushing!!!{lol}
The bikini one is from my trip last week to Florida{new bikini--I lost 5 lbs on my road trip} Originally Posted by DallasRain
mmmmmm you sweet talker--at 4pm today lets do a "mutual masterbation across the miles"....ok?? lol
Wow congrats on that Dallas,

and I second petitieassman, on what he said
set your alarms for 4pm fellas.................
http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase....preview&g=2192

Check out this one! Dallas, I think you will like it....
been accomplished. you were great.
mmmmmm you sweet talker--at 4pm today lets do a "mutual masterbation across the miles"....ok?? lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
given the chance id rip it off at once. the only things that should be on that body it my mouth , my hands , my cock and my cum. god i lust this woman Originally Posted by petiteassman
mmmmmm you sweet talker--at 4pm today lets do a "mutual masterbation across the miles"....ok?? lol Originally Posted by DallasRain

and I second petitieassman, on what he said Originally Posted by oenghus
set your alarms for 4pm fellas................. Originally Posted by DallasRain
been accomplished. you were great. Originally Posted by petiteassman
So, Dallas, for the virtual session did you get a virtual donation?

and I second petitieassman, on what he said Originally Posted by oenghus
Me too
Virtually delicious . . .
virtual donation....hmmm thats an interesting concept!

Well it is now 4:25...I am done and damn that was HOT/HOT/HOT!!!!now I need a bubble bath!!!