whats ivolved in getting a provider to tour your city

first let me preface this by saying im not a high roller and i dont have 5000 to fly a girl into my city [buffalo/niagara falls/rochester]. that being said i see so many gorgous women, the vast majority from Texas that are centerfold material and providing in their home areas at reasonable costs. what would it take for a guy to get some of these girls to visit a guys city. i realize the girl could incur 1000-1500 in expenses for a 3 day trip so what would it take 10, 12, 15 confirmed booking. would a girl entrtain a multi city trip and include your city with 3-4 appointments if she could do the same in a near by city. An example would be Sonya from San Antonio. While i could not commit more than #300-500 of my own money if she would visit i gotta assume there a dozen guys within an hours drive that would do the same. anythoughts from sp's or hobbyiests will be appreciated.
I take it you've tried suggesting? Asking? Pleading?
I love to tour and I would love love love to tour your area Petite.....{but I have to have enough interest and profit to make that far of a trip}...maybe one day in the not so distant future!!!

determination factors when I travel.....cost of hotels/number of booked appts{interest}/cost of expenses such as gas & food/sightseeing activities I can explore while I am there
One of your answers may be for you to go to a location with a lot of providers like Texas or Louisiana. Some of the providers in which you might be interested might not ever tour as far north as you are located.
I haven't toured yet. It seems like too much stress for me. I'm a very light sleeper even in my own bed.
Vacation wise, Niagra Falls is beautiful and I love the out doors....
like dallas stated... it's not really that providers wouldn't want to tour certain areas, more like providers can't really AFFORD to tour certain area's. with all expenses considered... providers would have to have a MAJOR turnout for it to be worthwhile. In most cases... the turnout is usually bad. and it's no one's fault really, just how the cookie crumbles I guess. other than going to an area of your interest, you'd just have to wait and see if the providers eventually come to you
i gotta assume there a dozen guys within an hours drive that would do the same.
I wouldnt assume anything. There have been plenty of times West Texas has had providers plan trips and not gotten more than one or two bookings. Just driving in from Dallas/Austin/San Antonio isnt worth the hassle. Try saving up and booking a flight somewhere really early on the cheap. Though, going that route, getting a NCNS will really ruin the trip. I dont know man, good luck.
From a provider viewpoint tours are a major risk, although myself and a friend are planning a couple of tours for the near future you must get your advertising out and in place at least 10 days before planned arrival in hopes of doing prescreening and booking. Even with prebooked appointments schedules can change with just a phone call and one missed booking can change the entire picture. All areas of the business become more difficult primarily due to being in unfamiliar territory. While some tours do wind up being profitable the better outlook is to tour some place you want to vacation and any business you pickup is gravy on the potatoes. Unfortunately your area is not on my places to vacation this year, but talk to your fellow hobbyist with twelve to fifteen confirmed appointments with deposits and the reduced air fares we have at the present I'm sure myself or some of the other southern ladies could be persuaded to visit the buffalo area. xoxo chelsea