Doing what you love? Or just a job?

Providers: Forgive me if this has been asked before (a search doesn't find it):

Are you doing what you love, or is providing just a job? Or does it depend on the day -- or the hobbyist?

And what can the hobbyist do to make it closer to fun and less like work?
Good Question!

With me, its both. I love what I do and it helps to pay the bills. And you asked: what can the hobbyist do to make it closer to fun and less like work?

I'll say to respect the ladies and be themselves. They don't have to "put on a show" just to get our attention. We're still human and have feelings.
I LOOOVVEE this job
Since entering this world, my experiences have been profoundly life changing for the better, on many levels.

I've always had great intuition with meeting wonderful people off the 'net, always loved men, been seduced easily, never got attached very easily, would flirt with anything (if it winked and smiled at me)...

Sometimes I cannot believe that I get paid and appreciated for having so much pleasure and fun. I enjoy everything, even going thru emails (I don't get stressed very easily- I either deal with stuff or I learn to like it).

This has been consistent fun (a few bad days, but we all have them- they make good even better), and I think my enjoyment in this world is generally increasing the longer I'm in it.

To make it easier on me and to make peak experiences even better? A guy should read my website, follow the etiquette, and respect the explicit and implicit boundaries. I'm otherwise terribly easily pleased
It is a JOB that I LOVE to do! I really enjoy it! I'm sure there are other jobs that I could love just as much, such as a beer taster, a matress tester...
wooohooo Tiff!! I hear you "do it quite well"!!!!

I LOVE MY JOB TOO---great pay/great benefits/great co-workers/and I get to "let my hair down & be wild and crazy"....lol!!!
Since I just started, I really can't look back on months or years yet, but I will say the last couple weeks have been a blast and I look forward to more to cum.. I mean come. :P
You can tell if a provider truly loves what she does by how long she has been doing it. Many providers quit after a few months, some after a year or so. I'm going on 11 years.
You can tell if a provider truly loves what she does by how long she has been doing it. Many providers quit after a few months, some after a year or so. I'm going on 11 years. Originally Posted by Sweet Heather
That makes perfect sense, Heather, and also is an indication that a provider is good at what she does . . .

Lots of good responses here, thanks to all who have dropped in . . .
Depends on the suitor. Fortunately, there is this great ad section that lets me target a certain type of gentleman so only a small small few give me pause.
Depends on the suitor. Fortunately, there is this great ad section that lets me target a certain type of gentleman so only a small small few give me pause. Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
Fortunately you post in COEd from time to time giving others an insight into your personality..... Fortunately your reputation makes it around the back channels quite well and your antics get a light shined on them..... The Board and the forums are a wonderful resource.....
Fortunately you post in COEd from time to time giving others an insight into your personality..... Fortunately your reputation makes it around the back channels quite well and your antics get a light shined on them..... The Board and the forums are a wonderful resource..... Originally Posted by Whispers
Thank Goodness. That's called "target marketing"
Fortunately you post in COEd from time to time giving others an insight into your personality..... Fortunately your reputation makes it around the back channels quite well and your antics get a light shined on them..... The Board and the forums are a wonderful resource..... Originally Posted by Whispers
I do fantasize about you from time to time. Sometimes I fantasize you as David Bowie in the Labrynth:

but lately I've been fantasizing you more like this:

O.k. Taylor and Whispers; enough foreplay you two, now get a room and get nekkid! lol These darn kids.........
I'm a matress tester and I love my job.
It is a JOB that I LOVE to do! I really enjoy it! I'm sure there are other jobs that I could love just as much, such as a beer taster, a matress tester... Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums