Provider bust in Odessa TEXAS

I had a P411 lady that had to change and appointment...oh so sorry. I was all ready for some action, so I did something I told myself not to do anymore...I went to backpage, checked out a young lady in Odessa. I called her, told her I was on the way. When I was close to her motel, I called. She said she was staying at Studio Six, and gave me her room number. I went up the stairs and knocked on the door. We discussed her donation, and let me tell you BP ladies are "different" from say ECCIE or P411...just not as "refined".
I was feeling very nervous...then the maid knocked on the door, WITH A DO NOT DISTURB SIGN HANGING ON THE DOOR. the door closed...now I am very nervous. I told her I cant do this, and walked out the door.
As I was leaving the parking lot I noticed a lot of unmarked cop cars in the area. About ten minute later the BP girl called and asked if I was a cop, and said they knocked on her door, just minutes after I left.
I called another BP girl I had seen before to let her know what was going on, and she said cops are all over the Business 80 motel strip.
LAdies and gentlemen...beware...do not stay in this area if you are a provider, and men do not go there...this is the 2nd time this has happened in this area...and I dont want to go to jail.
On the East side of Odessa, on Business 20, between John Ben Sheppard
and East Loop 338, there is a strip of hotels all next to each other...probably 5-6 total...STAY AWAY OR RISK IT.
Af friend just called from Odessa, and he said they are still hauling people out of the hotels.
  • Malia
  • 07-28-2010, 12:08 PM
Backpage. Again. Gentleman. Once again please. PLEASE do not use this avenue for dating. It's sooooo risky!!
Oh my goodness gracious! That is scary. I am so glad you posted this I personally really appreciate the heads up. I was in fact suggested to stay in that part of town last time I visited the Midland-Odessa area good thing I only stay in higher end hotels. I am so happy to hear that you are safe and sound. I wonder if this will be on the news?!

Again glad your ok Browning XOXO (can't wait to see you again)!

Just another reason to stay from BP and CL wow!!
Yes,that part of town has low grade motels. They look seedy and I am guessing it`s the hotel owners who complain to the cops as they dont want this in their hotels.Problem is with a lot of these CL/BP girls -they make it too obvious and there lots of single guys walking in at strange times with no discretion whatsoever.

And Bailey, I would suggest to never stay in that area in those hotels. There are much better upscale hotels in Midland/odessa that are way better and discreet with no interference ..
I figured that. That is one reason I always try and stay at the nicer hotels wherever I go not too mention the service is better and the gentleman I see seem to feel more comfortable when they are attending a date at a nicer incall location.
Bailey:

Stay where you did last time...that was nice...and the AC worked well enough to cool you off...hahahaha