Bill Cosby goes to the big house

In total over 60 women have accused Bill Cosby. I have no doubt he has misbehaved but i still don’t understand why these women did not come forward earlier or with all that money he could not get a better deal. Not defending him but an interesting case indeed.
He got what he deserved and I can't defend him.

I loved him as a kid in the 1960s and 1970s listening to his comedy albums.
He was really really famous and maybe he thought he was entitled to just grab them by the pussy and brag about it on tv. Wonder just how many he paid off before he was convicted
this guy is a Monster.. he felt entitled to prey on these ladies. Son-of-a-Bitch was 67 years old when he abused the lady he got convicted for molesting and drugging.

put him in prison with that Gymnastics "Doctor", and let them fuck each other up.
He has $400,000,000 dollars.
The evidence against him must have been overwhelming. I’m a bit surprised he did not plea earlier. That Conrad chick alledgely went to his house at least twice before he alledgedly drugged and humped her. I will be the first to say that at any point a woman says NO it’s a violation of her rights but at no point in time did she tell herself that repeatedly meeting him (assuming suggestive comments, sexual advances and mostly likely messing around) was a bad idea?

Again. No is NO! After that it’s assault but they waited for years to file a complaint? Conrad’s credibility as a complaining witness should have been called into question, especially as she accepted restitution. Usually those deals stipulate no further prosecution at least for that offense/complaint.

YouTube Bill Cosby and Sophia Vergara. He’s a sick puppy.
  • dgc92
  • 09-25-2018, 07:55 PM
I liked The Cosby Show. And also that one stand-up thing of his I saw. "Parents don't want JUSTICE, they want QUIET!" is a great quote that explains my whole childhood.

There ends my opinion on Bill Cosby. What he does in his off time isn't my business.
Let's see what happens to Harvey Weinstein....
Fuck Harvey. Let’s see what happens to Trump.
  • grean
  • 09-27-2018, 08:44 AM
Let's see what happens to Harvey Weinstein.... Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper
Weinstein doesn't have testimony from a civil suit, that we are aware of at least, that can be used against him.

I believe that is what Cosby's appeal will focus on. I don't know how that works. Cosby may still walk free.
  • grean
  • 09-27-2018, 08:46 AM
Fuck Harvey. Let’s see what happens to Trump. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
What would happen if one of Trump's pussy grabbing victims came forward to press charges at this point? Trump aleady is heard making the claim that he did grab them.
What about that nasty fuck woody allen...pos is still making movies lol
What would happen if one of Trump's pussy grabbing victims came forward to press charges at this point? Trump aleady is heard making the claim that he did grab them. Originally Posted by grean
he and his fluffers at faux news would claim that it's fake news. his supporters would swallow it like they always do or make cynical, outlandish excuses no one else believes. it's a standard operating procedure in trump world at this point.
What about that nasty fuck woody allen...pos is still making movies lol Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper

Prosecutors in two States looked at the facts. Both concluded that there was no credible evidence that he abused his daughter.
Trump has impunity. Maybe not in the media or with political rivals but for the most part impunity. Apparently Cosby didn’t pay his attorney $285k and that had a lot to do with him not getting a better deal.

I just don’t get it. It’s not like John Gotti ran his hand up their skirts and they were too afraid to say anything. You would think they would have gone after Cosby the first time he pulled this shit