What if your SO hobbied?

A thought just popped in my mind....what if you found out your SO was hobbying or just having a sexual fling...what would you think or do?
Next . . .
A thought just popped in my mind....what if you found out your SO was hobbying or just having a sexual fling...what would you think or do? Originally Posted by Irish Vixen

Depends on circumstances! Did you meet her/him in the hobby or was it in civie life? If it was in the hobby, then it goes back to building a relationship with someone in the hobby. If you met him/her in civie life, then it would be "Don't Let The Door Hit You In Ass On Your Way Out!"
  • Old-T
  • 01-25-2012, 09:30 AM
I suspect most guys have a very double standard, but I'm curious to read the replies.
I was married to a former client. If I ever get married or have a relationship again ( Been single for a long time) I always wanted an open relationship. Strangely, I never had the desire to seek out any other man, but I allowed my SO and my ex husband to hobby. And sometimes I participated in threesomes ( very rarely, but I did so).
Wasn't this just posted a couple of weeks ago ?
Yeah I posted it last time, it got as far as this one did. It was either "Her ass is grass" or "that would never happen". It's soo disappointing the double standard we hold in American society, especially if they participate in the deed being discussed, because I'm sure if their extracurriculars were made public knowledge they would surely be begging for the second chance they would deny their wives.
Yeah I posted it last time, it got as far as this one did. It was either "Her ass is grass" or "that would never happen". It's soo disappointing the double standard we hold in American society, especially if they participate in the deed being discussed, because I'm sure if their extracurriculars were made public knowledge they would surely be begging for the second chance they would deny their wives. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou

Yep!
my bad i guess i missed it i was talking to a friend in the hobby and his gf came up and i asked him and that is what caused me to post this...
Wasn't this just posted a couple of weeks ago ? Originally Posted by CarolinaGent
my bad i guess i missed it i was talking to a friend in the hobby and his gf came up and i asked him and that is what caused me to post this... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen

I missed the last one as well .... I think this is a great question. Hopefully more guys will reply.

Maybe we need a poll?
Yeah I posted it last time, it got as far as this one did. It was either "Her ass is grass" or "that would never happen". It's soo disappointing the double standard we hold in American society, especially if they participate in the deed being discussed, because I'm sure if their extracurriculars were made public knowledge they would surely be begging for the second chance they would deny their wives. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
First I would laugh, if you knew my S.O. you would too. She's so nice and sweet, which is one of the reasons I'm with her but it makes for nice and sweet sex most of the time and sometimes I need it a little depraved and dirty. I digress, I wouldn't leave I'd try to turn it to my advantage if possible. I'm greedy.
And I think the reason this thread isn't very popular is that many men have fragile egos. They can't deal with the fact that a lot of women may want to try out a new dick once in a while or play with another woman without them. I'm a realist, yes I said I would laugh before but I also know that anything is possible. I've seen my S.O. check out another dude before and I know she has a thing for George St. Pierre the ufc fighter. So its quite possible she may get a little something on the side one day. But I've been hobbying for a while now so I'm in no position to act like I'm a saint and break up over it.
Been there for the last 6 yrs. Agree to not fuck up the home front nor the finances. We both travel globally and have 15 yrs under our belts ...kids like expense accts - use it don't abuse it... Locally it is only fbsm l1l2 but anywhere else it is whatever we want. Truth be told when you work our hrs many times playing is the last thing you want to do whilst on the road
Hard to know in the hypothetical but I honestly think I would be okay with it. I am a bit on the poly side anyway, and would be happy swinging or in an open relationship. However my s.o. is not so this for me is just hypothetical. (Or so I think!)
  • 69er
  • 01-25-2012, 09:39 PM
Not true for all of us. I would not have a problem with this. Actually, let me phrase that correctly, I don't have a problem with her extracurricular activity, as she doesn't with mine.
If he wants to hobby...then I get to have fun as well. Honesty is important. Without it there is no trust. No trust = no relationship.

If I found about about a fling...I would be out the door before he could say, "Baby, I just slipped and fell in." lol