The Pigtails Thread

Would you find your ATF provider even more exciting...

if she arrived wearing pigtails without her telling you first?

Enjoy yourself.

Be safe.

Stay cool.

Setty
I have always worn braided pigtails. The pics taken by the agency I started with I'm wearing them. But I don't do the ones sticking out of the side of my head, they are long and dark and I was told by a bartender once that they are Poca-hot-ass braids. . I wear them occasionally with clients, never had a complaint. They can save a bad hair day better than a ponytail.
Freakin HOTT
At first I wanted to say hell no. Not into kids. Then I saw your pic, setty, and I stand corrected! LOL!

• Paven
  • 01-30-2012, 12:09 PM
I sport pigtails in the summertime and no one has ever complained.
Doesn't bother me one way or the other. Now if she showed up with the Princess Leia sweet rolls strapped to the side of her hair look I'd probably moan, cum, and then fall asleep immediately.

Doesn't bother me one way or the other. Now if she showed up with the Princess Leia sweet rolls strapped to the side of her hair look I'd probably moan, cum, and then fall asleep immediately.

Originally Posted by JHurt1968
Or say my my force be in you. I know it's bad. lol
1000 German Beer Maids can't be wrong!!!
Attached Images File Type: jpg topless-beer-wench.jpg (34.5 KB, 123 views)
Thumbs (and other things) up for pigtails!!
HOT HOT...
Would you find your ATF provider even more exciting...

if she arrived wearing pigtails without her telling you first?

Enjoy yourself.

Be safe.

Stay cool.

Setty Originally Posted by setman
(Oh shit, I just came...)
Setty, no doubt, for me this is sexy as hell. Or yet, that Bo Derek look...(ATF)she would get FUCKed like Hell! I would cum like Hell! Period.
Just hanging out at home with my hair in bunches
Be even better if they keep calling you mister like in Maxx hardcore flicks. Now I'll probably get charged with obscenity.
I think the correct answer here is "it depends"/"sometimes". Some girls look amazingly sexy and other look ridiculous.