Killings of Kaufman County district attorneys. Care to speculate?

My take is that the feds are now in control of the investigation....

The Obama administration doesn't want the Mexican drug cartel connections to be revealed while crucial immigration reform is being discussed.....Obama's people at Justice and HS are keeping a lid on things.........

Think Fast and Furious...................... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Is there any limit to how insane you are?
Yes, what a clever analogy. Bill Ayers and the Weathermen and some stupid shit they did 45 years ago....and the assassination of the Kaufman County DA. I can certainly see the connection between those two things.

I'll go out on a limb and say that these killings are not connected to any "left-wing" person or group. In fact, since you've decided to politicize the issue, I'll go out on a limb and say that it is much much more likely that these killings are the work of a group that subscribes to the right wing rabidly anti-government creed that so many of our friends here in the Sandbox seem to agree with and propound as a philosophy. Since you bring it up. Originally Posted by timpage
Timmy Boy, here is the deal. Those left wingers were trying to blow people up and kill them 45 years ago. That is a bad thing to do, even if they agree with your brain dead political philosophy. They are probably more surprised than anyone that they are now beloved by the left wing. They were left wing terrorists, trying to kill people, and now you people have somehow rehabilitated them. I'm pointing out that it is nothing different than these criminals shooting and killing legitimately constituted authority here in Texas.
If it is the Aryan Brotherhood, I would consider them to be more of a criminal organization, out for profit for themselves, than a group promoting white nationalism. As I hear it from media reports and reading in the newspaper, other white nationalists are scared to death of them. They are murderous psychopaths, probably apolitical, and no one likes them at all, nor will they ever be able to become Professors and confidantes of future Presidents. So, in that case you are right, they aren't quite the same as The Weathermen. The Weathermen are pussies by comparison to these thugs. I hope the Texas Rangers beat the shit out of every one of them, and hang them by the neck until dead, because we don't need them around, even if they didn't do this horrible crime - they have done plenty of others. But quit trying to smear conservatives by association with this group. Also, they aren't right wingers. They are outsiders.
Is there any limit to your Obama ass worshiping?

You likely still don't think Fast and Furious happened. The administration had a direct roll in that scheme and went to lengths to hide and lie about their involvement; why wouldn't they do something similar in this situation if it jeopardizes immigration or gun control legislation ? "Control the narrative". We know from Fast and Furious they are driven by political calculations more than getting to the truth.

I wouldn't be surprised if Fast and Furious guns are connected to the Kauffman county killings.

BTW, my speculations are more factually based than your own bullshit : "I think the Aryan Brotherhood Did It"...........
I did some reading but not everything. Things that I noted were that the shell casings were policed at the Hasse shooting two months ago but not this shooting. Probably not the same exact person(s). It was brought up that .223 was found on the scene and neighbors lived close by. This is Texas so you can assume that the neighbors are armed. Suppressor? .223 would not be my first choice to suppress. I could be that the killer(s) knew exactly who was home and got in quickly, murdered, and left quickly. One report said that though McLelland has taken on the Arayan Brotherhood, Hasse had not. McLelland had made several public statements that he was going to find the murderer of Hasse.

Who did it? It sounds planned and more than a little organized. Not too professional. I would expect a suppressed weapon would have been used and only a few shots fired from a handgun. Someone not a "professional" but still a veteran of violence. Gang member? Narco-terrorist? I do think it is completely useless to try to insert politics without more information. I would lean towards a drug trafficker who may have been involved in the Hasse shooting. This killing would hinter an investigation into the Hesse shooting, it would also send a message that they are not afraid of the law.
Your obsessive, bizarre and paranoid beliefs about Obama have clearly effected your ability to reason.

Are you seriously advancing the proposition that Obama and the federal government are covering something up in relation to this crime? And then asserting that your statements in that regard are "fact-based"?

Back to the squirrel tank to get your head shocked some more. The last series didn't take.

Is there any limit to your Obama ass worshiping?

You likely still don't think Fast and Furious happened. The administration had a direct roll in that scheme and went to lengths to hide and lie about their involvement; why wouldn't they do something similar in this situation if it jeopardizes immigration or gun control legislation ? "Control the narrative". We know from Fast and Furious they are driven by political calculations more than getting to the truth.

I wouldn't be surprised if Fast and Furious guns are connected to the Kauffman county killings.

BTW, my speculations are more factually based than your own bullshit : "I think the Aryan Brotherhood Did It"........... Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Timmy Boy, here is the deal. Those left wingers were trying to blow people up and kill them 45 years ago. That is a bad thing to do, even if they agree with your brain dead political philosophy. They are probably more surprised than anyone that they are now beloved by the left wing. They were left wing terrorists, trying to kill people, and now you people have somehow rehabilitated them. I'm pointing out that it is nothing different than these criminals shooting and killing legitimately constituted authority here in Texas.
If it is the Aryan Brotherhood, I would consider them to be more of a criminal organization, out for profit for themselves, than a group promoting white nationalism. As I hear it from media reports and reading in the newspaper, other white nationalists are scared to death of them. They are murderous psychopaths, probably apolitical, and no one likes them at all, nor will they ever be able to become Professors and confidantes of future Presidents. So, in that case you are right, they aren't quite the same as The Weathermen. The Weathermen are pussies by comparison to these thugs. I hope the Texas Rangers beat the shit out of every one of them, and hang them by the neck until dead, because we don't need them around, even if they didn't do this horrible crime - they have done plenty of others. But quit trying to smear conservatives by association with this group. Also, they aren't right wingers. They are outsiders. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I did some reading but not everything. Things that I noted were that the shell casings were policed at the Hasse shooting two months ago but not this shooting. Probably not the same exact person(s). It was brought up that .223 was found on the scene and neighbors lived close by. This is Texas so you can assume that the neighbors are armed. Suppressor? .223 would not be my first choice to suppress. I could be that the killer(s) knew exactly who was home and got in quickly, murdered, and left quickly. One report said that though McLelland has taken on the Arayan Brotherhood, Hasse had not. McLelland had made several public statements that he was going to find the murderer of Hasse.

Who did it? It sounds planned and more than a little organized. Not too professional. I would expect a suppressed weapon would have been used and only a few shots fired from a handgun. Someone not a "professional" but still a veteran of violence. Gang member? Narco-terrorist? I do think it is completely useless to try to insert politics without more information. I would lean towards a drug trafficker who may have been involved in the Hasse shooting. This killing would hinter an investigation into the Hesse shooting, it would also send a message that they are not afraid of the law. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
The news stories have been consistent that the shell casings found at the scene of the DA's murder were .223/5.56. That wouldn't be my first choice to suppress either since you really can't because of the sonic crack. But, a suppressor does make a .223 significantly more quiet. Which would explain why no neighbors heard what appear to have been multiple .223 rifle shots. Pure speculation, I haven't seen any story that indicates a suppressor was used.

I've seen no story that indicates a weapon in a pistol caliber was used. It was an assault rifle, per all the stories I've read and heard on the news.
You sound shocked to think that the Administration would want to control the narrative coming out of the investigation.........your naive little Timmyboy.

And your Obama ass worship has clouded your own reasoning............

What do you think happened in Fast and Furious?

US Border Patrol Agent Terry was assassinated and............

1. The Obama DOJ denied
2. The Obama DOJ lied
3. The Obama DOJ stalled
4. The Obama DOJ obfuscated
5. The Obama DOJ stonewalled

Why wouldn't they employ similar tactics to control the narrative in the McLelland assassination ?

BTW, I recall some of the Fast N Furious weapons sold to the cartels were 223 caliber Bushmasters. That would be something; link the murder weapons to Fast N Furious............who knows, they have already shown up in multiple cartel murders in Mexico and along the border.

Your obsessive, bizarre and paranoid beliefs about Obama have clearly effected your ability to reason.

Are you seriously advancing the proposition that Obama and the federal government are covering something up in relation to this crime? And then asserting that your statements in that regard are "fact-based"?

Back to the squirrel tank to get your head shocked some more. The last series didn't take. Originally Posted by timpage
The news stories have been consistent that the shell casings found at the scene of the DA's murder were .223/5.56. That wouldn't be my first choice to suppress either since you really can't because of the sonic crack. But, a suppressor does make a .223 significantly more quiet. Which would explain why no neighbors heard what appear to have been multiple .223 rifle shots. Pure speculation, I haven't seen any story that indicates a suppressor was used.

I've seen no story that indicates a weapon in a pistol caliber was used. It was an assault rifle, per all the stories I've read and heard on the news. Originally Posted by timpage
Actually it is reported that neighbors heard some shots a day or so prior to the victims being found, but thought it might have been thunder from storms. Where I live, you hear gunshots all the time, anyway. I live in rural Texas, when I'm not in the big bad city.
News is reporting the DA took 20 rounds.
Flash forward 30 years and imagine these killers having been caught and tried for the assassinations; are teaching in your university, receiving applause, celebrity attention, book and movie deals, tenure and large salaries paid for by Americans..............admired and supported by politicians like Obama.

Guess what, you don't need to imagine...it is happening today with former Weather Underground assassins and domestic terrorists- Bill Ayers, Bernadine Dohrn, Kathy Boudin, et al...

The left has no morality.

http://www.therightscoop.com/michell...-as-professor/
I'm going with Domican hookers.
You sound shocked to think that the Administration would want to control the narrative coming out of the investigation.........your naive little Timmyboy.

And your Obama ass worship has clouded your own reasoning............

What do you think happened in Fast and Furious?

US Border Patrol Agent Terry was assassinated and............

1. The Obama DOJ denied
2. The Obama DOJ lied
3. The Obama DOJ stalled
4. The Obama DOJ obfuscated
5. The Obama DOJ stonewalled

Why wouldn't they employ similar tactics to control the narrative in the McLelland assassination ?

BTW, I recall some of the Fast N Furious weapons sold to the cartels were 223 caliber Bushmasters. That would be something; link the murder weapons to Fast N Furious............who knows, they have already shown up in multiple cartel murders in Mexico and along the border. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

I don't know how many different ways I can say that you are insane. It's like the other string where a poster tried to point out to you that when you go off in the weeds like this, it really makes everything you post much more easily disregarded. I get that you don't care about that....but, truly....you sound like a fucking deranged person.

Just to humor you and try to inject some reality into your conspiracy-clouded mind:

1. Do you think the Kaufman County Sheriff's Department is going to help the evil feds cover things up?

2. Do you think the Texas Rangers are going to help the evil feds cover things up?

3. Do you think the new Kaufman County DA, the Kaufman County ADA's and the criminal investigators who work in the Kaufman County DA's office (which will be the county entity that will charge, indict and prosecute these animals when they are caught) are going to help the evil feds cover things up?

I don't know what your problem is, but you need to seek help if you really believe what you're posting. Because.....it's.....crazy.
Nope; the feds won't get cooperation from local law enforcement in controlling the narrative..but that won't stop the feds from trying.
More insanity from you. The two things have no relation to one another and are not analogous in any way, shape or form.

Next, we'll be hearing that the Kaufman County DA was investigating Obama's birth certificate and the POTUS put out a contract on him. That type of accusation carries about as much weight as everything else you say....in other words, none.

Get some sleep, have a drink, get laid, do some fucking thing, but take a break. You're hallucinating.

Flash forward 30 years and imagine these killers having been caught and tried for the assassinations; are teaching in your university, receiving applause, celebrity attention, book and movie deals, tenure and large salaries paid for by Americans..............admired and supported by politicians like Obama.

Guess what, you don't need to imagine...it is happening today with former Weather Underground assassins and domestic terrorists- Bill Ayers, Bernadine Dohrn, Kathy Boudin, et al...

The left has no morality.

http://www.therightscoop.com/michell...-as-professor/ Originally Posted by Whirlaway