Encounter: SA DreamyHottie, all the details

User ID: -
Date: 11/30/2023
Name: DreamyHottie
Phone: She provides
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-9b75253ce899
City: Bellevue
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Bellevue, PA 15202
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBHJ, CT BBBJ, CFS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Should length dark brown which was up in a pony tail. Actually looked very sexy when she was face down.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: I’m very particular about spinners. They pretty much have to be 105 or less, especially like the ones that hover right around 100. Just my taste/definition.

So, I don’t consider DreamyHottie to be a spinner by my definition, but she’s refreshingly tall and thin. She currently has an injury on her right arm, something related to moving in I think.
Recommendation: Yes
so the only way to reach her is by joining SA?
Sounds like exactly my type. Idk why I can't ever open sa links
Met her a few times. Nice girl but absolutely has hobby issues.
curious about CT BBBJ? Is that the famous CTS?
Damage? Pm is fine
Hundred bucks for a 30day access is a little steep
Hundred bucks for a 30day access is a little steep Originally Posted by Grtsx4uz
I gladly pay it. I actually got 3 months for $220 with a special they were running but 30 days would have been fine. In 30 days you can get a couple dozen numbers of some really fine women and run on that for a long time, if you have any game at all. The quality of women I get is in line with the mid/upper grade providers on Tryst. It takes work but the rewards can be great and the money they expect is less except for the outlier that thinks her pussy is made of gold. My main girl is 26 and an honest 8.5, thinks nothing of spending 2+ hours in the sack and there is nothing she won't do and will do it enthusiastically. I'll be 60 in less than 18 months, 5'10", 240 pudgy pounds and bald on top, like shiney bald. I'm meeting her at 8am and she's in for a couple fingers deep in the ass while I tug on her hair right off the bat and she'll be begging me not to stop. Seeking is worth the time and effort.
Originally Posted by Pens71
Originally Posted by yinzerpgh