I need a doubles partner

I have had so many requests for this but I need someone dependable and just as kinky as me. I'm also truly bi so I need you to be also I'm not looking for a relationship but someone to play with and company me once or twice a week, we can meet over lunch my treat. I'm easy to get along with and I am organized. I'm without drama and please be the same
If your ever in Lafayette , La. I'll play with you.
Damn you are hot you need to come to Dallas lol maybe we can arrange that hmmm
he3eey there have you tried to webcam/?/I am wanting to find a webcam and doubles partner.
Damn you are hot you need to come to Dallas lol maybe we can arrange that hmmm Originally Posted by YourDirtyLittleSecret
Would be fun!! ;-)
If you are ever in Austin...I have reviews!
We could have some naughty, adult fun!
SL
I have had so many requests for this but I need someone dependable and just as kinky as me. I'm also truly bi so I need you to be also I'm not looking for a relationship but someone to play with and company me once or twice a week, we can meet over lunch my treat. I'm easy to get along with and I am organized. I'm without drama and please be the same Originally Posted by YourDirtyLittleSecret
Checkout my showcase. If you like then I am down PM me if so
I'm in Dallas and would be interested..... Please pm me. I have private in call location
he3eey there have you tried to webcam/?/I am wanting to find a webcam and doubles partner.
Originally Posted by Angelinaxxxo
This sounds fun and interesting to get into.