URL / Website: -
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Briar Forest area
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, HJ, BBFS, Mish, K9, CG, RCG, Spoon,
Hair Length and Color: Mid back
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Not my type. Looked much older then the pic. I'd say height about 4'11, petite like a bunny. Got some MM. Meh on the looks but service was decent.
Recommendation: No
Thanks for the review. You saved me some $$$$$, i was about to hop on that Bunny.
Oh my goodness. I may have to cancel. For that kind of spend you should get “high & tight”!
man I had higher expectation for Bunny after a series of good review for this agency
What time did you visit? She was pretty booked yesterday because I tried to book. That's why I never go on the first day a girl starts, everyone lined up to shoot their shot first. You sure she's 40? If it's the bunny I saw in LA she's like late 20's. That's a huge gap. Well, my appointment with her is this weekend..
What time did you visit? She was pretty booked yesterday because I tried to book. That's why I never go on the first day a girl starts, everyone lined up to shoot their shot first. You sure she's 40? If it's the bunny I saw in LA she's like late 20's. That's a huge gap. Well, my appointment with her is this weekend.. Originally Posted by Assmaster88
It was towards end of day and my point of view may be a little harsh. Everyone has different tastes. I'm sure realistically she's not 40 and much younger, but that's just my opinion.
man I had higher expectation for Bunny after a series of good review for this agency Originally Posted by houstonxxx
I still love the agency. They've been wonderful.
thanks for the review, was waiting to hop on bunny too. But i guess mina or hopefully rose comeback. It seems Mina is the only one that represent her pic then, that's not good for the agency. Already screened but hadn't had the opportunity to partake yet.
Maybe that’s why GREEK is supposedly on her menu...
I was going to call to setup an appointment but might not now. From what you said I might just wait for the next time they have a new girl.