Social Media Management - Attract More Clients

Hello beautiful women! with such a wide variety of providers out there, I' sure each of you would like to stand out as one of the best. If you're looking for a way to attract more clients and keep your regulars coming back for more then you've found the right guy to assist you in this process.

We live in a world where social media dominates the Internet. It is your best tool for obtaining new clients. Why not enhance your ability to obtain them even further? I am proposing a service that assists you in setting up social media profiles for you and managing what you post and how you post it in order to maximize the number of new clients you receive and to keep your regulars coming back. I am a marketing student that has proven successful in previous ventures and I feel that I can adequately provide the same service to each of you. Below is a list of everything I have to offer:

- Social media profile setup (Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, etc...)

- Social media posting (Post for you and/or provide posting consultation, etc...)

- Photo editing (Any effects desired, facial/body part blurring, etc...)

- Video editing (Any effects desired, facial/body part blurring, etc...)

- Eccie ad layouts (Text effects, visuals, rhetoric, etc...)

- Eccie profile consultation (Pictures, videos, bio, etc...)

- Appointment assistance (Phone and email services 24/7)

- Showcase photos (Depending on location)

Please feel free to inquire about any other services you desire. I will ensure that you are satisfied with my services before we discuss any payment. Please PM me to ask about/request my services.