A visual always brings a first impression…

Out of curiosity, what first impression really stands out to you when you first meet a lady? As soon as you open the door and see her, what did she do, wear, smell, taste like 👅 that leaves you intoxicated by her presence?

Does she slowly take your clothes off and folds them neatly and embrace you with gentle, tender and a loving touch?
Does she rip her clothes off passionately and physically manhandles you because she’s going after what she really wants?

The more details the better.

Read my quote on my signature line. Give me some real spank bank material, lol.
😂

First impressions are lasting. Two things remain irretrievable: time and first impressions.
The best thing and the first is a great smile. It is a welcome sign and puts
You at ease, makes you confortable, relaxes you and invites you into sensual pleasure.
When I enter the room, and she starts off with a sensual DFK like we are lovers who have been apart for a month, and she needs some passion. Her hands explore my body, and mine explore hers. This immediately sets the tone and keeps it from feeling like a transaction. I’ve had a couple ladies do this, and I love revisiting.
A welcoming smile and a long passionate kiss from a beautiful lady dressed in lingerie and a light scent of perfume is always nice. I love when the mood is set by a room lit with candles and romantic music playing in the background.
Aside from the obvious looking good, best initial impression is that initial kiss, like you've been waiting forever and need him like your body needs air. IOP's will always take the experience to the next level and leave that lasting impression
  • hrlee
  • 05-03-2024, 10:07 AM
I agree Vye, I want to make a positive first impression as well. Always come showered and arrive in a leopard thong, fedora and cowboy boots......only
Completely agree with Vye as well
Attitude is first impression to me when I open the door I want to feel I am welcomed with smile.
Personally I do not really value that much with the look compared to other as long as they are presentable. I mean for real how often people are looking at the face during the session.
1. Beautiful face.
2. Big ass booty.
3. Cool, peaceful, and playful personality. Zero bad attitude.
4. Good hygiene and clean environment.

Number three is what determines if I decide to repeat the same woman. I rarely repeat. Part of the reason for that can lead to number five, which is the price. I have limits on that. An open menu of activities is the next positive aspect that I make a decision on. Overall, the peaceful and nice personality is above all.

Mrs. LilPretty/Amber is a good example of a nice personality, a beautiful face, great activities, and a delicious body. That's my opinion though.
Most gals open the door in a sexy robe some in lingerie and I prefer the see thru robe. Shorter girls wearing high heels and taller girls barefoot.

My favorite Provider at the moment opens the door Naked, hiding behind it, that's my favorite.

The worst is the girl who says the door is open and let yourself in, which usually means i'm going to spend 15 minutes of your time primping in the Bathroom fixing my makeup. I just want to turnaround and leave when i hear that.
Boys and Girls have always been a bit nervous on a first date. So imo the sooner you can make each other feel comfortable the better things go.

Not tcb or leaving someone hanging in a parking lot for whatever reason does not make a guy comfortable. So everyone should avoid mood killers. Ladies may not have to be in the mood but men do imo. No matter what you are wearing at the door
Out of curiosity, what first impression really stands out to you when you first meet a lady? As soon as you open the door and see her, what did she do, wear, smell, taste like 👅 that leaves you intoxicated by her presence?

Does she slowly take your clothes off and folds them neatly and embrace you with gentle, tender and a loving touch?
Does she rip her clothes off passionately and physically manhandles you because she’s going after what she really wants?

The more details the better.

Read my quote on my signature line. Give me some real spank bank material, lol.
😂

First impressions are lasting. Two things remain irretrievable: time and first impressions. Originally Posted by VyeBrator69
First impressions are everything, but the first thing I notice is a smile, assuming there is one. A smile can put a lot of people at ease and lower stress levels overall.

I also notice a lot of other things when I meet the lady for the first time.

1) Her location. Is it safe or make me feel safe?
2) How is she dressed? I'm not one to make outfit requests, but it's nice to see a lady kind of dolled up for me.
3) Is her hair/makeup/hygiene taken care of? This shows me what kind of provider she really is. Does she care about return clients or just want to see as many guys as possible in a day to earn the most money?
4) Is the room (since most are in hotels) clean, made up and smell nice? I know some ladies smoke cigarettes or use dry goods, but please...I don't want to see it, smell it, or taste it on you.
Another is has she decorated the room? Dim light, candles, etc Not required but a nice touch.