Do Providers not offer provider referances anymore?

Please tell me that it is not just me that is having a hard time with Provider's getting back to us in a timely manner, or at all when it come to verification of a new client?? I am just trying to understand why this has become such a problem?? Being a provider myself I understand how this works, and try my very best to always get back to providers/clients in a timely manner out of RESPECT for them. I try to give providers as much information as possible like the clients username, contact number, and ask them if they need any additional information to let me know. I send multiple text, and pm's with no response sometimes? Please let me know how we can make this more efficient not only for our clients, but other providers that may have this same issue.
Thanks bunches,
Jessica
I thought it was just the men having trouble getting timely responses. There are some providers that are great with responding but it is getting to be fewer and fewer.
I would have to agree! If only I could teach a provider class!!������♀️
Providers with good TCB skills are getting more rare to find these days. Many providers do not even reply back to guys after initial contact, even to say "thanks, but no thanks".

Then again, from first hand experience, when another provider asks for a reference on a hobbyist, instead of getting back with the other provider, she contacts the hobbyist and asks him to see her and she gives a discount to sweeten the deal.
Its business 101. Providers dont wanna lose their meal ticket.
Last I heard about this is Paris saying she will only do it for Hobbyist that write reviews about her.
But i'm sure the Powder Room has enough threads about this.
Lord knows i've seen enough cat fights on the open boards when another Provider calls someone out.
I give refes right away if im in reach of my hobby phone .. I like email the best

OP are you IDentifying Who You Are ?
Like a link to a ad or handle -web site -P411
So we know who is contacting us?.
I try to be timely...sometimes life gets in the way,so I prefer a gal text me for faster response

we all gotta keep each other safe!!
I do
  • ebass
  • 03-05-2021, 09:04 PM
I tried to see a lady the other day.And she is having the same problem. So I called the lady who I thought was going to vouch for me and she told me never to give her name out to anyone. She is a popular provider too. So know I have ask a different lady who I saw over a year ago to verify me and she don’t remember me.My atf said she isn’t going to vouch for me either.
I will completely admit I’m
Guilty of not getting back to several reference requests. Covid and then I started on my masters (yep y’all will be calling me professor soon.... who knows maybe then I’ll go for dr..) and so I’m not here often. And I am so sorry to have let a few guys down and the lady asking for the reference. I’ll try to do better.
And you'd think they'd be about protecting each other.
Not suppose to be about trying to protect their wallet.
You would think camaraderie would be a thing for providers but it is definitely not. What my experience has been is the gentleman will reach out to me with his references, I contact those references and then they reach out to him with a deal that no one would refuse. I no longer even use provider references but I will still give them if I can. Seems to be that p411 and verified status and board activity is the way to go
Well that sure as hell bust the wagon, Lady A.
With all the rate rants that guys do here, I can imagine how that derails a Ladies business and all the talk about such in the women's area of the site.
I’ve recently returned, and slowly getting acquainted again, but the few gents I’ve seen or will be seeing, will always have me as a reference. I get back to the provider because it’s important for safety reasons. Last week, I reached out to two ladies, one helped me with the reference and the other told me they could not provide any information at this time. Whatever that means, because she didn’t explain it. So hopefully, the ladies stop being selfish. If you’re good enough, the men will return to you even if they see others.