Thinking about paying again for P411

I have been out the hobby for a while. Used to renew P411 every year. I like the ease of setting up appointments and the selection there. Is it still worth it? I am a straight forward hobbyist looking for GFE fun. How is the selection these days? I used to have a nice set of regulars but my contacts are stale these days.

Please let me know your recent experience with the site.

Thank you
I really like P411. Most profiles, pictures and companions are as advertised. Seems to be the most reliable site for quick availability. A lot of the companions seem to have the GPS, but I have found the rates they list on P411 are negotiable. The fee you pay will save you a lot more many than the fee. Welcome back to the hobby and have fun.
Welcome Back GFE is the best I have to agree
P411 is a good place to start ,,
Good Luck ..
If anything at all, if there are shenanigans, the site will kick the offender out.
THE most reliable site for any companion when it comes to screening and such.

P411 Rocks ...
Do It!

...looking at your Review history...you appear to be a man-of-the-world...and P411 is nice constant to have, for screening...wherever you roam.

Plus...an overall higher quality of providers than the local forums that are withering on the vine.
Thank you for the replies. Lots of things change, it seems P411 is still worth the coin.
I think it’s essential.
P411 is absolutely the way to go!!
still the gold standard
P411 is the best!
Get it and keep it.

Unlike anything else that is involved with the hobby (websites that have members that carry out and staff that allow agendas or playing the anonymous email/text game), P411 allows a guy that just wants to P4P to get ahold of providers and those providers can look at his OKs and if need be, contact the ladies that have actually seen him for a true reference.
Very convenient when traveling, too.
P4 is the best!
  • MsFox
  • 03-06-2021, 02:02 AM
I very much enjoy the ease of p411 as well. Zero guess work. Sometimes it's these little favors that make me happy.