URL / Website: NA
City: Monroe
State: Louisiana
Address: Louisville near bridge
Activities: FBSM, HJ
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Typical AMP lady. Small, but of tummy.
Recommendation: Yes
I've seen coco once and lulu 3 times and they both know how to take care of your needs. They both provide prostate massage during HJ, which thanks to them, I now know that I really like. Relax Spa service has really gotten good since the 2 of them have been there.
Has anyone been to the new one just down from Brookshires on Hwy 165 connected to the gas station in the North Monroe area yet? Curious about services there...
Yes plz someone check out 165 and report… really curious to know!
I'll TOFTT this weekend. Curiosity is killing me lol.
I hit that place up about a month ago, won’t be back. No extra’s and still wanted a big tip. Ymmv, but I was put off completely.

Might be different now though.
I hit that place up about a month ago, won’t be back. No extra’s and still wanted a big tip. Ymmv, but I was put off completely.

Might be different now though. Originally Posted by ronin1
On 165??
Damn.

Might be different now though. Originally Posted by ronin1
Well damn, now I don't think I wanna try it lol. Wish there was another option besides relax spa. I just don't really like its location on Louisville and that they don't really have rooms. Just the partition things lol.
On 165??
Damn. Originally Posted by Flyboy576
Yup.

And it was a decent massage too, which is too bad. But that’s not exactly the reason I’m there, and I’m certainly not tipping more than I do at my legit lmt.

Again, it may have been me. But I almost never strike out, even on a first visit to a place. Also, enough time may have gone by that the person I saw might have changed their mind, or there may be others also.

But I’m pretty content at relax. The gals there take great care of me and I’m not willing to risk going home wound up.
Well damn, now I don't think I wanna try it lol. Wish there was another option besides relax spa. I just don't really like its location on Louisville and that they don't really have rooms. Just the partition things lol. Originally Posted by Rain-on-me
Man I know. I did the curtain thing once. Ever since it’s been the back room.
Well damn I've only been to relax once. Didn't know they had a back room lol. I'm missing out. I need to figure out how to get back there lol.
Well damn I've only been to relax once. Didn't know they had a back room lol. I'm missing out. I need to figure out how to get back there lol. Originally Posted by Rain-on-me
She just takes me there. I figure that’s just where they hide the customers they are ashamed of haha