How much info

• tglc1
  • 09-21-2010, 09:46 AM
Hey Guys
How much info are you comfortable sharing? Im sure this would depend on the provider but if your a newbe how much would you share???
A lot of it depends on the provider. I'm willing to share more with ladies who have been around for a while, have great reputations and have no drama.
Unfortunately, there is a class system that has developed. When I was new, I had to share much more personal info in order to get screened then I am comfortable sharing now. Once you are established, the burden eases.

You have one resource available that didn't exist when I first "came up". P411 is accepted by many women. You have to divulge your personal information once, then you are good to go with many providers (they usually perform some additional due diligence on references, but that shouldn't require divulging real-world data).
I'm with BE on that. If you know nothing about them maybe they should know nothing about you. Other than that - unless you're like me and randomly trace your heritage back to uncle humpty and the great wall fiasco - go easy and let your conscience be your guide with safety in mind. As amazing as it is that some of us are "just people", so are some providers.
Guess I could have asked but if you're referring to screening - go p411. Definitely. My first response was to "after"
It was unclear from the original post if he was asking in the context of screening or just in general. If the latter, I would be cautious about opening up too much. You'll find that providers with family are reluctant in sharing too much personal info, and you should, too.
  • tglc1
  • 09-21-2010, 10:42 AM
I am selfemployed and the girl at 411 said that if I had two reveiws are references it would make it easier
That I'm a discreet, responsible hobbyist. I crave sex. I'm willing to pay well. I try to be a gentleman and treat the providers well. And, if things are right, I want to enjoy their company. Anything else is my business, and has nothing to do with their business.
  • Txh64
  • 09-21-2010, 01:15 PM
I am selfemployed and the girl at 411 said that if I had two reveiws are references it would make it easier Originally Posted by tglc1
1. Pay for a month or so of Premium Access here. Research and read a lot.

2. Look for ladies that advertise on P411 or here as newbie friendly.

3. See a couple and review them (bonus is another 6 weeks of PA here for each approved review).

4. Submit your review information and referrals to P411.

5. Once approved enjoy as your list of choices grows beyond your finances.

Note: It also helps if the ladies are P411 providers. Ask them if they would give you a referral when you apply for your P411 account. (2 provider referrals will get you 6 months free at P411.)

Yes, it takes time. Yes, you may not be able to see your absolute favorite choice at first if they are not newbie friendly, but there are many newbie friendly ladies that are great also.

As for how much info to share, I would say as little as possible yet enough to make them feel safe. You may have to try a couple of newbie friendly ladies before you find one that only asks for information you are comfortable giving out. Simply call a few you would like to spend time with, be polite, and inquire about her schedule and screening requirements. Their websites are another place to look for what screening info they may want.

Good luck and happy hunting.
p411 is a trusted site!
I see nutting, I hear nutting, I say nutting