What do you guys prefer to see your lady in?

Does a dress do it for you? If so what kind? Short n cute, a peek of clevage, or straight up tight spandex dress, lots of clevage, a simple skirt knee length and a cotton top, what about shoes, stillettos, or cute sandals?
How about jeans and a tee shirt? Dress slacks and a nice button up blouse? Tell me fellas? How would you like me or your lady to show up at your door?
Amy411
Yes, yes, and yes . . .

Just show up
1) Cheerleader uniform (pleated skirt!).
2) Sexretary (button down blouse, knee length skirt, garters, hose, & close-toe stiletto pumps).
3) Sexy plunging evening gown with the above mentioned pumps etc.
4) Sexy Realtor skirt suit
5) Nurse
6) Real College prep-school uniform with the box pleat skit, knee high sox, and mary janes.

I can go on, but I'm getting wound up thinking about it.
My semen.
slacks and a button up blouse
Does a dress do it for you? If so what kind? Short n cute, a peek of clevage, or straight up tight spandex dress, lots of clevage, a simple skirt knee length and a cotton top, what about shoes, stillettos, or cute sandals?
How about jeans and a tee shirt? Dress slacks and a nice button up blouse? Tell me fellas? How would you like me or your lady to show up at your door?
Amy411 Originally Posted by Amy411

BED SHEETS. that's it plane and simple, Just bed sheets.
That's what I like to see them in.
Scrubs turn me on
BED SHEETS. that's it plane and simple, Just bed sheets.
That's what I like to see them in. Originally Posted by imcbci
I disagree. I like to see a woman clothed provacatively when I see her. High heels are a must...tight jeans or a revealing dress are nice as well. I like a nice ass, so I guess I prefer clothing that accentuates the backside.
  • st929
  • 09-22-2010, 08:49 PM
If I'm meeting her at her place, I prefer a simple white mens dress shirt fresh from the shower with water droplets still on her body.

If she's meeting me, jeans and a nice shirt, with heels or (omg) knee high leather boots.
I like to see them in-to sex mostly. But if they are in clothes, clinging bottoms (whatever kind) that show her round ass, and a loose fitting top that shows her breast as she leans forward. The bottoms must be low cut enough to show a hint of the lower cleavage.
- Dress w/o underwear (naughty)
- Business suit (tease)
- A towel (fresh!)
A ball cap,tie,white t-back and High heels

Or Me
Don't forget the sundress for daytime, traditional cocktail dress evening.
Open toe shoes/sandals, those long toe pointy shoes that have been popular remind of an elf or gnome. Just plain wrong.
Thigh highs, especially the ones with the line up the back.
Basically its all about the presentation. Some gals could make a burlap sack hot.
If it is an incall, I love a women in a mans dress shirt buttoned halfway with her hair still a little wet.
If it is an outcall I think a nice dress just above the knees with a little clevage looks sexy as hell.
Amy411 Originally Posted by Amy411
But what really get's me going is if she kisses me...takes my hand and puts it under her skirt or dress and she has no panties...no panties OH MY!!