You are kidding me, right?

I asked for appointment with a provider (Not in Dallas Area)
She sent me form in email to fill up and was adamant on ALL following section

Date/Time you would like to meet:
Desired Length of Appointment:
Incall or Outcall:
If Outcall, which hotel will you be staying at?
First and Last Name:
Email Address:
Date of Birth:
City and State of Residence:
Driver License Number:
Cell Phone Number:
Employer:
Position at Company:
Company Website and Phone Number:

TER /BigDoggie /Date-Check / P-411 ID?
Where did you see my ad?
Special Requests?

I thought she forgot to ask my SSN # and Bank Account #
Seriously
No only no, but hell no. That's more than enough information to steal your identity. Sounds more like a social engineering (phishing) attempt than a provider screening process. Why pay for P411?

Who and where is this piece of action?
Plenty of ladies ask for employment info (especially for newbies, but I've seen a bunch who ask it of everyone), city/state of residence, and date of birth (or at least how old you are). But driver's license number? That's a new one. My guess is that she wanted to compare everything to your license when you met to make sure you were really you. Or she was looking for an identity theft victim. Without knowing who she is or what her reputation is like, it's anyone's guess.

Regardless of her intent, try not to get too upset about it. If you don't like the idea of providing what she asks for screening, move along, lil' dogie. The providing prairie is a wide open place -- no one's fencing you in.
It is called effective screening, and it is essential for the lady's safety. It looks like this lady will accept a P411 request for appointment instead.
First, I understand your concern, but I am sure the providers intentions were to be sure she would be safe coming to a new town and meeting a stranger. Now there are two ways to properly handle this in my opinion if I were you.

1. If I wanted to see her, I would have responded with my handle on any of those boards if you have one or send your P411 info if you are a member. If you can not supply that again depends on how bad you want to bust your nut in her. That last thing is to supply the information requested.

2. The other alternative is go look for someone else to bust your nut in.

It is really that simple, you will get all kind of responses but will all break down to the above.
Regardless of her intent, try not to get too upset about it. If you don't like the idea of providing what she asks for screening, move along, lil' dogie. The providing prairie is a wide open place -- no one's fencing you in. Originally Posted by Carrie Hillcrest
a very wise and reasonable course of action.

when faced w/ a problem, either work to solve it or get upset over it [insert your own phrase here, i cant think of the right word to represent the opposite of solving it].

i choose to solve it, at least most of the time.
I bought a house with less information. No joke.
She did not ask for your credit card # ??
Seriously, just move on as said here. That`s like asking your biodata. Why dont you send the same request form to her and ask her that if she fills out the form ,you also will fill the form.

Just FYI, I saw an ad in Dallas providers section where the provider asked that the client's body pic or face pic be sent to her for screening .. Jeez !!
P411 is the answer. You give all that info to P411 and should never have to provide it ever again for a Hobby related activity. I've never heard of a Provider needing more than your P411, and if for some reason she does, I would have to pass on pursuing an appointment.
I have to have a lot of blood in the little head to send the hired help:
Driver License Number:
Employer:
Position at Company:

There's just no way they need this information when you're renting ass.
I have to have a lot of blood in the little head to send the hired help:
Driver License Number:
Employer:
Position at Company:

There's just no way they need this information when you're renting ass. Originally Posted by SirThomasTew
Unless,she wants to bust your ass !!
Under "Special Requests?" you should have written "don't make me give you all of my personal information!" Seriously though, her right to require whatever information she wants to in order to agree to meet you. But, your right to pass on her, which is exactly what I would do if anyone required that much personal info from me. And, as Carrie already noted, no reason to get upset; just move along to someone else.
I have had colonoscopies that were not that intrusive.
  • S-Man
  • 09-24-2010, 01:14 PM
Most likely, she's submitting the info to an online background check service.

I am more curious about the potential clients who are willing to give that much personal information.
All that for a piece of ass and you have to pay for it.