So it might make me an a**hole but I gotta ask

So I've had a few initial letdowns when the door first opens upon visiting a few providers. Now don't get me wrong, I did my research but, and this is what's probably gonna make me sound like an a-hole, some of these girls when they open the door drop a few numbers on the 1-10 scale because I was going off blurred or outdated pics. Would it be outrageous to back out on the deal at that point? Ladies would you be offended because the guy realizes there is no no longer an attraction? Would you expect a tip? Guys do you think you should leave a tip. If a tip is left what is appropriate or expected?
Walking away is fine in the instances that you mention. I have done this when the lady has misrepresented her appearance. I gave a small cancellation fee. It is awkward to do this. But I am not going to pay for a session if I have no desire to have sex with her.
I think walking away is fine. Its your money and your time. I'm sure the lady would be highly pissed, because it is her time as well......but hey, if your not attracted to her, then you probably won't have a good time......and thats a waste of money & time.
JM:

You've just hit on one of the pet peeves many gents share. Old, outdated out-weighted pics. I always include in my review description whether pics are accurate or not, as do some others. Obviously if the review is months old when you read it, that's a slippery slope.

As far as turning around at the door, that's also a slippery slope especially with the slow economy right now. I can't imagine how a lady with ancient, inaccurate pics would be surprised, but then again....time is money!

Also keep in mind, many times pics can be flattering, deceiving or both even if they're current. You have to be able interpret the photos as well. If the pictures a current, and you walk away because she didn't look EXACTLY like the pics, or simply because you didn't like what was standing behind the door the a lady could be justifiably upset.

I've never walked out, but there have been a few times where the time that passed between when the ladies photos were taken and the present, had not been good to her!
Don't think it would make you an A-Hole.I saw a provider that told me a guy earlier that day had come in and when she came out of the bathroom told her he had to go and dropped her a $20, then left. I don't know if he was expecting something else or what, to me she was good lookin and a great lay. I haven't run across anyone I would walk out on, a couple I wished I had of cuz of poor service or false ads for services, but if I did I would certainly leave at least a $20. JMHO You did book her time after all. Wonder if she would give you a $20 to leave, lol
ROFLMAO!!! "edited out my first comment"

Ok, Now that I can see again,

If you go to buy a product or service and its not what was advertised and the differences are such that you no longer desire said product or service, you are under no obligation to pay for that product or service. If you are going to walk, you should at least tell the person why. And, be prepaired to take some heat as everyone may not agree with you. But, if guys continue to just accept "bait & switch" for any reason, they just reinforce this behavior. And, you need to post a review so others can be aware.

You can always ask them to send a current picture to you if you suppect this may be a problem. Some may, some may not.

Trying to get what you pay for is not being an A-hole. But, if you do this alot, you will find it harder to get an appointment. And always be respectfull and objective even if you do feel mislead.

Tony is correct. all photos are not good ones and the intent may not have been to mis-lead. A small tip may be OK, but that is up to you and the specific instance.
Ditto on what everyone has said thus far.

Call me an a**hole too, but I expect the lady I visit to look like the pictures they posted in their profile or website. A few years age difference in the photos is not a deal breaker for me. If I visit a lady who says they're 35, I expect them to be in the 35-40 year old age range, not 45.

I recently visited a well-reviewed provider because she has 100% stellar reviews and I liked the services she provided per her website and reviews. Most of her reviewers had her age listed in her late 20's. This lady was in her late 20's at least 10 years ago or just did not show her age well. She still provided A+ service, but I expected her to be around 30.
No you are not an asshole.

I applaud what you did. Maybe she will take new pics and represent herself correctly.
no your not an asshole i rather someone tell me that there not attracted to me than say oh i forgot my wallet in the car... why use that line whe we know your full of shit lol
I would say that you have every right to leave. If you/they arrive and you don't think the session will be enjoyable then why would you spend you're hard-earned money for a so-so experience?

I realized a few years ago that I need to please myself occasionally. If that means declining then so be it. Your comfort and happiness is important too.

@rachet - that's TFF. I've only had one instance (years back) where I would have paid for them to leave.
Agree with everyone here. If you are not "clicking" than don't go through with it & listen to the big head instead of the other guy.

Personally, I would only leave a cancellation fee if we had corresponded & "clicked" on some level. Unfortunately the physical attraction just wasn't there when you met. It's a case by case scenario for me. For certain if they tried to demand something for their precious time, I'm outta there as my time/energy/resources/etc was wasted as well.
You have every right too leave and call her out on it. I can't stand the woman that use photos that aren't them just to lie to get men too see them. It's getting ridiculous all of the bait and switch that's going on here lately. I'm glad you left
I agree with the others you have every right to leave. I do my best to keep my photos current even if they are just snap shots. No reason to deserve you guys knowing that you will right a review and let everybody know.
set the expectations right within the media available and the results will satisfy all near and long term...the exchange is good for all...
I agree with everyone you should be open and honest and tell her why your walking!!! Most ladies will understand!