Provider pic thought/idea

We all know how an image is worth a thousand words. And of course given all the beautiful women in the DFW area to choose from, eye candy is never in short supply. But pics become outdated, the same ones continue to be used, or are old, or the ladies make changes to their appearances that dont jive with what they have up. SO heres the idea, or rather a thought for the ladies:

Not giving this option to just ANYONE, but more for their favs/regulars. But to those ladies that do own cameras, what do you think about allowing the hobbyist to pick out a theme or help with an outfit selection, their choice of position or pose, basically BECOME the camera man. And with the PROVIDERS camera, they get to snap a few shots. OF those shots, they both agree on one pic, and then the provider can use that as an UPDATED photo. The ladies can do this as many times as they wish, all the while helping out the fellas somewhat fulfill the fantasy they so desire, AND giving them an image that would only be used by the provider in her showcase to possibly go along with their session as kind of a keepsake/momento.

Thoughts???
i think this is a good idea and would be alot of fun!
I am always ok with this option, under these circumstances:

1) It is not our first meeting
2) I get copies of all pics

And, yes, it is fun