Which PussyCat can put CAP on head using Mouth?

I was watching a show in which they were teaching women to put condom on dildo using only mouth.....no use of hands once you take condom in mouth and roll down.

Now , I wonder which provider(s) possess this SKILL...and entertain client with this technique during session...

Every girl at 7th Heaven
What's 7th Heaven?
been there, done that.. since 2006.
professionally since 2009.

you should check me out.

click here.
Wow...that's exactly what I was talking about!
That exactly why I posted here - can't have you thinking it doesn't exist!

*edit 7:11pm, can't have you thinking ladies can't do it!
Well I didn't say it non-existing thing..just wonder which all ladies can do this here!! LOL
Ooooh Diana-- you're gonna have to teach me that one
I always thought you had to Asian to be able to do that! Something they teach you at AMP school.
I would love to learn, just need a vlounter too teach me.
I can teach you all.. it'd probably wreck my Trademark, but I'm willing to teach you how to throat..

December, you know I've got you love. Your throat can do anything - you just have to get your breathing right, & not be afraid of something being pushed down your throat that's not chewed up food. Your throat provides the lube - it's pretty awesome. Are you gonna let me show you how good I am at DATY too? hahaa.

You damn sure don't have to be asian.. you just have to love oral & want to learn.
We should have a DT 101 powwow while I'm there for the week.
I can do that but I hate the taste of that rubber....I just keep bbbj on the menu and let yall do the cap thing.....
I can do that but I hate the taste of that rubber....I just keep bbbj on the menu and let yall do the cap thing..... Originally Posted by bentley stars

I think I just fell in love
Use durex condoms instead of trojan.. or non lubricated condoms.
Either or..

as I said, it's a nice way into CFS.
not a cbj, I can tell you first hand deepthroating with a condom on is like death.
LOL @ Diana!

I, too, posses the skill. I like using Durex or Skyns (unless Magnum is needed)

Genesis Nicole~