questions for providers

Ok, we recognize that screening is important and must be done.

Lets say a provider screens a potential client and they schedule an appointment....

At appointment time provider or client is jittery for one reason or another. and the date ends..

did the screening really work.

I'm not saying this to do away with screen. we all have our own spidey sense and sometimes its wrong but its best to follow it over all the information or manufactured info out there.

What makes a lady at ease on a 1st meeting with a new client?

The reason I ask this... is that I'm looking to re-enter the hobby....however disclosing certian information makes me nervous..... p411 wanted more info than my last mortage lender.... I would like to meet a provider in a nuetral setting, make no commitments, just to see if the chemistry is there.... even invite her to my home for a private dinner, no strings attached... before moving onto bcd activities.....

In real life I move slow with women... by the time I ask for their number they are married with 3 kids...... so I want to be cautious for both of us and build a long term relationship.... I don't want to shop around..... I'd like to find what works for me and go with it.

Does this raise any red flags for the ladies? I do not work for LE and can demonstrate in person decades of personal financial as well as work history....

Ladies your thoughts? if I'm way off base, just PM me so it doesn't turn into a flame war...
Your being willing to provide some personal information allows me to feel more comfortable. I also will review posts, and see how your personality comes across.

Many ladies are willing to meet for coffee or such, but some also require compensation for their time in this situation.

Depending on how long you have been out of the hobby, you may see if there are some providers and hobbyists who can vouch for you.

Just my thoughts . . .
  • tglc1
  • 09-28-2010, 10:28 PM
I think that meeting for coffie would be great LOL Are how about at a bar of some kind (titty bar, strip club) seems like you could get to know and screen at the same time

First drink are dance is on me
Does this raise any red flags for the ladies? I do not work for LE and can demonstrate in person decades of personal financial as well as work history..... Originally Posted by nervousnewbie351
Huge red flags. While your reticence to be screened may just mean that you're extra careful with your personal info, you might also be hiding something. In addition, part of my own screening is to help ensure you're not someone I already know, as well as the typical LE/lunatic concerns. You could be anyone -- my dentist (why do I always pick on that guy?), my landlord, my boss, my cousin... Anyone. If I'm not reasonably assured PRIOR to meeting that you are who you say you are and aren't hiding a nasty habit like arresting or assaulting ladies, we ain't meeting.

Really, most of us have no good reason to take such a risk. There are so many other clients who are willing to give the information we ask, quick and easy; there's almost no incentive to meet with someone who won't. THAT is one thing that makes me comfortable right away (or at least prevents active discomfort) -- he doesn't act like he's hiding anything.

Not to, like, give anyone any big ideas, but pay stubs and work IDs and the like can be easily forged. They're not a good substitute for actually personally verifying someone's employment prior to meeting.

As far as getting cold feet at the last minute, that doesn't mean screening has failed. Screening can only go so far; for safety, it's not 100% effective, and is no guarantee (for either party) that there will be chemistry. For both client and provider, there's always a risk to meeting someone like this. Finding one's own risk tolerance is a tricky thing. You may discover that you have none, and that this isn't really for you.

And re: P411 asking for a lot of info: Better to give it to one source based in Canada, outside the reach of the federal government, one time rather than giving it to each new lady you see, dontcha think?
Dude it sounds like you're looking for a GF. Nobody is going to come over to your house for dinner without screening you, except maybe someone off of BP who will bring their pimp so they can rob you. You might be better going on eHarmony and try to find someone there.