Movie scene role playing

OK, I was going to name this thread "unresolved childhood fantasies" but then it would be all about me, in reality its only half about me. I am willing to bet every guy near my age remembers the scene in "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid" in which Katherine Ross enters her bedroom and starts to get undressed. She is startled to see Redford laying on her bed, and he tells her to "keep going teacher lady". After more undressing, he tells her to let her hair down, then shake it out. Her lovely long dark hair is then falling around her face, shoulders, body. He hops up, puts his arms around her and she says something like "just once I wish you would get here on time". Which lets the audience know that we are about to miss an incredible sex scene rather than a rape scene. After all it was 70's cinema. If you lived on another planet for the past 20 years, and don't know what I'm talking about, you can find a very poor copy of the clip on youtube.

All of that leads me to a few inquiries
1) Are there any providers in the Dallas area prepared to role play that with me ? (without the revolver of course) Yes, with me as Redford (please stop laughing) And no, you don't have to be a Katherine Ross look alike, but the long dark hair sure would be great. Although I bet a lot of blondes or redheads could pull it off too.
2) Now for the interactive part of this thread. What other classic movie scenes am I forgetting? Guys and especially ladies, what scenes have really increased your excitement level and might be worth recreating. I'm not talking the x rated stuff, but more mainstream films.
3) Anybody have experience trying something like this? How did it go, just feel silly or interesting?
4) If everyone thinks this is really weird, tell me now and I'll disappear, change handles (lose my 1 brand new review) and come back under a different name and pretend to be normal.
MrC
Little Big Man - Faye Dunaway is giving Dustin Hoffman a bath. "I shall avert my eyes at the necessary moment."
Since we're on Redford, I'd like to live out 'Indecent Proposal' and get paid a million dollars for an overnighter. To really bring the fantasy alive, you have to give me a million bucks please. Greek is on the menu in this scenario, no upsell!

(on topic, no it's not strange and I bet you get a lot of offers! Have fun!!)
Long dark hair and extensive wardrobe sounds like Lindsey Lacey to me. However, her incall is too modern. A nice bed and breakfast somewhere perhaps?

If money and materemony didn't stand in the way I've thought it would be great to take one or two of our fine ladies away for a weekend in the past. The Jefferson re-enactment is great with all of the period clothing and antique furnished rooms etc.

Dallas Dani aka Goldeyegirl could do a great "I Dream of Jeanie" scene
any sex scene from True Blood would satisfy me.

Dannie, too funny!