The State Of The Union Is Deplorable And It’s All Trumps Fault, America Has Fallen!

In 1 long year Trump has managed to create a nation divided by racism and distrust for our democratic form of government. Trump will stand in front of the world tonight as the most hated, racist, homophobic, sexist, unintelligent, failure of a American president the world has ever seen.

The State Of The Union Is A Disgrace! Think of everything Trump has done to attack our country. All of the things because of Trump we now deal with and talk about because they are such a part of the character of Trump. He supports and or is guilty of all of these deplorable things:

Racism
Sexual Assult of Women
Sexual Assult of Children
Collusion With Russia
Obstruction of Justice
Adultery
Lying to the Country
Money Laundering
Incest

Tonight a man guilty of all of these sick acts will represent the Republican Party and claim the Union is strong, the fact that he is even allowed to take the stage shows how corrupt the republican part is and how far we have fallen.
https://www.thestreet.com/quote/djia...age-today.html Originally Posted by LexusLover
So you think that a short term market increase caused by creating trillions in added debt signals a strong country? The market increase means nothing when its stimulated by robbing Peter to pay Paul, it leads to a coming recession.

The State Of Trumps Union is judged by the State Of morality in our country and that is at a all time low.
So you think that a short term market increase caused by creating trillions in added debt signals a strong country? Originally Posted by StandinStraight
You're confusing Trump with Obaminable.

But "confusion" is your middle name!
In 1 long year Trump has managed to create a nation divided by racism and distrust for our democratic form of government. Trump will stand in front of the world tonight as the most hated, racist, homophobic, sexist, unintelligent, failure of a American president the world has ever seen.

The State Of The Union Is A Disgrace! Think of everything Trump has done to attack our country. All of the things because of Trump we now deal with and talk about because they are such a part of the character of Trump. He supports and or is guilty of all of these deplorable things:

Racism
Sexual Assult of Women
Sexual Assult of Children
Collusion With Russia
Obstruction of Justice
Adultery
Lying to the Country
Money Laundering
Incest

Tonight a man guilty of all of these sick acts will represent the Republican Party and claim the Union is strong, the fact that he is even allowed to take the stage shows how corrupt the republican part is and how far we have fallen. Originally Posted by StandinStraight

You’re getting easier and easier to ignore.
You’re getting easier and easier to ignore. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
If you keep telling me your ignoring me then your not doing so.
If you keep telling me your ignoring me then your not doing so. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
You have no reading comprehension do you?
You’re getting easier and easier to ignore. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I’m just happy your one of my Negros. I had no idea there were so many Republican Negroes. Word to your Mother homeboy
Victory in 2020 is well on its way.

Tinkerbells like StandInShit will begin packing their bags and updating their passports after this evening's address. The throng of Twinkle Toes across the nation who despise Trump will come to understand staying in the USA is no longer an option. Relocating to Europe is in their future....and that Future is Now.

Time to vacate the nation you hate so much, StandInShit. Trump is here to stay....there will be no impeachment....that fairy tale so close to your heart is nothing more than a pipe dream conjured up by crybaby libturds (and Waters, of course).

2020 is in the bag....its a done deal. Time for you and the rest of your snowflake fake news-spewing gang of goofballs to leave and let President Trump continue Making America Great Again.

Hahahahaha! 2018's gonna be a banner year! And the best part of it will be the massive exodus of libturds to other countries. Woo Hoo!

. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
With trump giving it its “The State Of The Kremlin” , everything he has done in Office was for Putin. Trump should be arrested for treason and soon may be! Enjoy his State Of The Kremlin speech, it may be his last.
With trump giving it its “The State Of The Kremlin” , everything he has done in Office was for Putin. Trump should be arrested for treason and soon may be! Enjoy his State Of The Kremlin speech, it may be his last. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
You're enormously wrong again, Standing Stupid! To date, the evidence shows that the only candidate that colluded with the Kremlin during the 2016 election is Team hildebeest, Standing Stupid.
You're enormously wrong again, Standing Stupid! To date, the evidence shows that the only candidate that colluded with the Kremlin during the 2016 election is Team hildebeest, Standing Stupid.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
We will see what Mueller has to say about that!
We will see what Mueller has to say about that! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Nunes and Horowitz are about to neuter the Mueller investigation and expose it it as the bullshit witch hunt it is, Standing Stupid.
Nunes and Horowitz are about to neuter the Mueller investigation and expose it it as the bullshit witch hunt it is, Standing Stupid. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
1 week after the Nunes created Memo comes out you will hear of it nowhere but Fox News, where it belongs.