Encounter: I mean I had to give it a try at least once ...

Date: 08/23/2019
Name: Sherry of DFW
User ID:: SherryOfDfw
Phone: 469-986-6335
Email Address: ecciesherryofdfw@gmail.com
URL / Website: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Coit and Campbell
Activities: Convo and lot more convo... BBBJCIM
Hair Length and Color: Shoulderlength brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Thin Older grandma
Recommendation: Yes
You get a Participation Trophy. I have yet to get mine and probably won't.
A lot have visited Sherry and won't admit it. I did before I was on eccie so I wasn't fully aware of all the details. Can't say I wish I wouldn't have but once is plenty at least for me.
I not ashamed to say I have seen her multiple times, and she delivers every time. Great BBBJ with CIM Finish, and she’ll even give you dieting tips! She’s a real sweetheart.
I not ashamed to say I have seen her multiple times, and she delivers every time. Great BBBJ with CIM Finish, and she’ll even give you dieting tips! She’s a real sweetheart. Originally Posted by Hectorsilverman
I 100% agree with you, Hector!

Congrats Novacaine on meeting the legend herself! Not only does Sherry have a smoking hot spinner body & is an expert in what she does, she's also an extremely intelligent friendly compassionate lady.

As my amigo Hector mentioned, she gives clear effective weight loss tips and will give you accurate advice on any other life problem as well. I had so much fun when I met her! Yum!
she’ll even give you dieting tips! She’s a real sweetheart. Originally Posted by Hectorsilverman
She would probably spend my hour on that alone.
70+ OH hell no no ,,,,, I don't thing Jr wood work "HaHa"
I went there once. Walked in and there was this sickening like cake smelling candle burning. It was hot in there. She came out and I was like...oh heeelll naw and bolted out the door lol. She is ancient.
She'll be hot at 80.
  • CD69
  • 09-25-2019, 05:58 AM
Been there once and can honestly say I've never lasted longer without whiskey dick
When i clicked on this review I just knew it would be about her lol. Nice lady.
By my math I would have to be 140 to see her,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I can't do it. I don't want a blowjob that bad. I am also tired of everybody's shit, diet tips, KETO, etc.
I would like to go to an appointment and get a blowjob with a swallow. I have some other fine points, but...unsolicited advice...JFO.
Nope
70+ OH hell no no ,,,,, I don't thing Jr wood work "HaHa" Originally Posted by rexdutchman
go find out and report back.

I dare you, I think you're embarrassed to discover you would enjoy Sherry

she can school you on politics as well.. I think you could use that