URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: 183 & oak knoll
Activities: FBSM, HJTC x2
Hair Length and Color: Long black hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Summers got a gorgeous face and smile, maybe 5’9, smooth skin and perky little tits
Recommendation: Yes
Nice info. Headed there now. Will review soon.
OMG, I hope this is the same girl I got a look at today! She answered the door but was busy and I ended up with blue balls! Tall, thin, cute as all hell and she pulled up her dress and flashed her round, right butt check to me as she made her way to her room. What a tease!

It sucks not living Austin any more and I haven't been here for a full month. I hope I'll have time to see Summer before I head back.
OMG, I hope this is the same girl I got a look at today! She answered the door but was busy and I ended up with blue balls! Tall, thin, cute as all hell and she pulled up her dress and flashed her round, right butt check to me as she made her way to her room. What a tease!

It sucks not living Austin any more and I haven't been here for a full month. I hope I'll have time to see Summer before I head back. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
She's the only one that really fits that description based on what I've seen lately, so most likely it was her. I recommend an appt. with her if you get a chance while in town.