Putting out pussy

what spas in the area put out dat pussy? not sure if its clean enough to lick but would at least like to finger bang. i dont want to go to the spas that fuck everybody becauseit seemsdirty. if all the spas put out pussy i want some wet pussy from a hwp chick. any recommendations?
  • ketro
  • 07-08-2021, 09:24 AM
Amazing
Amazing Originally Posted by ketro
some pussy would definitely would be amazing chemosabe. hopefully we get the intel
A lot of these amps that have buckets full of water in them in their shower room are used for cleaning creampies! Seen it many times.
Can you go back to Portland? Thanks.
  • ketro
  • 07-08-2021, 10:59 AM
some pussy would definitely would be amazing chemosabe. Originally Posted by Red Carrot
I mean this post is simply amazing.
A lot of these amps that have buckets full of water in them in their shower room are used for cleaning creampies! Seen it many times. Originally Posted by winn dixie
You pay extra for that?
A lot of these amps that have buckets full of water in them in their shower room are used for cleaning creampies! Seen it many times. Originally Posted by winn dixie
gross but funny as fuck. guess thats why it called cum bucket haha. picked up a street slut back home and her pussy so skank she needs to stick a high pressure car wash wond up her pee hole lol
I mean this post is simply amazing. Originally Posted by ketro
cant tell if you are complimenting me or being a dick. i like to think people are good so hopefully you being nice
Can you go back to Portland? Thanks. Originally Posted by princeclubhopper
no. im here on business but as an it pro i might stay cause all thr jobs are six figures and the pussy here is way hotter. all pussy in Portland was hot af during the heat wave haha
  • ketro
  • 07-08-2021, 04:53 PM
all pussy in Portland was hot af Originally Posted by Red Carrot
I don't know what was in the water, but the last time I was in Portland for on business about 10 years ago, I was getting solicited all over the place. There were even whores out working the aisles at Powells. I was just browsing around and a lady came by to talk about a book I was looking at. Within a couple of minutes it was "Buy me some flowers and we can continue the conversation back at your place." Maybe some of yall would have jumped on it, but I wasn't going to take a chance on a random freelancer working a score inside a bookstore.
  • ketro
  • 07-08-2021, 04:54 PM
cant tell if you are complimenting me or being a dick. i like to think people are good so hopefully you being nice Originally Posted by Red Carrot
Fifty-fifty.
Red Carrot, you will get more from this forum (and life in general) if you do some research before asking for help. There is ample information here that will answer most of your questions.

So, spend a couple of hours reading the forum and come back with, "I've read the forum, and this is my plan. What do you think?" I can almost promise you that you'll get the help you're looking for.
Fifty-fifty. Originally Posted by ketro
just wait chemosabe! by the end of the weekend my favorability rating is gonna b seventy fourty.
"I've read the forum, and this is my plan. What do you think?" I can almost promise you that you'll get the help you're looking for. Originally Posted by atanion
Ive read the form and found out where I can get pussy. now im doing some more research to find someone who will also suck my red carrot haha lol will report back