Nail Spa?

I've heard stories of guys getting L1 service at a nail spa while getting a pedicure. Does anyone have experience with this? Anywhere in the area where such services can be found?

thanks,

DP
LOL - Visualizing the pedicure/L1 combo in the middle of the salon!
I had some in Chicago a while ago, and been to a couple of places in California where you could get a haircut with L3, but haven't seen anything like that in Austin...
I had some in Chicago a while ago, and been to a couple of places in California where you could get a haircut with L3, but haven't seen anything like that in Austin... Originally Posted by MadIvan
"Honey, I was just going to get a haircut, see?"

Exactly. Made getting out of the house much easier!

"Honey, I was just going to get a haircut, see?"

Originally Posted by oldphone14
[I had some in Chicago a while ago, and been to a couple of places in California where you could get a haircut with L3, but haven't seen anything like that in Austin...]

You can get a haircut at Lalo's Barber Shop, then step next door to Thank You Spa. About as close as you can get to that kind of operation here in Austin.
That's great synergy! Hope Lalo doesn't move to the SPA and/or the ladies to the barber shop.
Bonita in Houston is good.
Don't ask how I know this but I heard asian beauty spas that offer Brazilian waxings will often finish you off. I'd like to give it a try but I'm not sure how I'd ask for it lol