AMP vs Studio. What's your flavor?

Why would you choose an AMP over a Studio or vice versa?
Why would you choose an AMP over a Studio or vice versa? Originally Posted by EverydayGladiator
I choose the lady, not the location.
Once chosen, the Amp will usually offer a Table Shower, but the room & bed will be smaller. There will also be more distractions from talking/yelling in the hallway, smells from the cooking, etc. But I'm there for good service, so who cares.
If the lady is at a Studio, I enjoy a larger room, larger bed, but only a standup shower. Maybe she has some music, but few distractions. Yet again, I'm there for good service, so who cares.
Choosing the lady that offers the services that you want is primary,...then just roll with the location.
Agree with Texoma. If my favorite Studio girl goes to an Amp, that’s where I’m going and vice versa. Although I like the fact that the Studio girls never waste time by leaving the room and stay with you the entire hour.
Good question...... following
Agree with Texoma. If my favorite Studio girl goes to an Amp, that’s where I’m going and vice versa. Although I like the fact that the Studio girls never waste time by leaving the room and stay with you the entire hour. Originally Posted by 2balls75
Agree as well. But I think the AMP girls leaving the room is inconsequential. It may happen for a minute, but a Studio girl might retreive something from the other side of the room. She has no door to close, but it's otherwise the same thing.

Cost has to be part of the equation. Studios are $20 more on average, and a much higher percentage will upcharge specific services, vis a vis AMPs.

And the question assumes equal access. But you can not walk in to a Studio, and you must be screened.
Cost has to be part of the equation.