Drive By Memories

How many have driven by a location...a street...a hotel...an apartment...and gotten "warm fuzzies" from remembering trysts from the past?

...had to got to Haltom City today to pick up some Jeep parts...when memories of Genie emerged from the deep pools of the memory recesses.

A friend lives in "The Land of Gar"...can't go there without remembering that particular house and all that ensued there.

...and then there's that one business center in Bedford that served as home base for so many legendary friends...in the middle lands.
  • Vulva
  • 07-19-2023, 02:09 PM
How many have driven by a location...a street...a hotel...an apartment...and gotten "warm fuzzies" from remembering trysts from the past?

...had to got to Haltom City today to pick up some Jeep parts...when memories of Genie emerged from the deep pools of the memory recesses.

A friend lives in "The Land of Gar"...can't go there without remembering that particular house and all that ensued there.

...and then there's that one business center in Bedford that served as home base for so many legendary friends...in the middle lands. Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
Genie? Exit 820 and Ruffe Snow? Older lady, maybe body builder?
Genie? Exit 820 and Ruffe Snow? Older lady, maybe body builder? Originally Posted by Vulva
Older - Yes

Body Builder - Definitely Not

...and then there's that one business center in Bedford that served as home base for so many legendary friends...in the middle lands. Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
Well yes , very time I have a bottle of Fine Vodka I have warm fuzzies ...wink wink ,, Not a drive by but still warm and fuzzies ..
When traveling with the family, i have a weird urge to pay the motels up front in cash...
  • BLM69
  • 07-19-2023, 05:31 PM
Well yes , very time I have a bottle of Fine Vodka I have warm fuzzies ...wink wink ,, Not a drive by but still warm and fuzzies .. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
I thought you were a Budweiser chugging woman by looking at your old ads, when did you switch up to such a high class?
  • BLM69
  • 07-19-2023, 05:34 PM
When traveling with the family, i have a weird urge to pay the motels up front in cash... Originally Posted by mtabsw
When I drive down the freeway or pass by a neighborhood I've played at, I've been to a lot of places where I've been in every motel/hotel in the city
When I drive down the freeway or pass by a neighborhood I've played at, I've been to a lot of places where I've been in every motel/hotel in the city Originally Posted by BLM69
Do you have all the comfort inn addresses memorized?
  • Busty
  • 07-19-2023, 10:44 PM
Can't embed code, tried numerous times.
evry time I have a bottle of Fine Vodka I have warm fuzzies...wink wink Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
I do recall a Tito's or two...or three...winking back!
I had one of those experiences this morning. I clicked on the address of a new restaurant I was interested in checking out, and Google Maps showed it to be on a corner where the cross street was a drive into a small apartment complex that a fave of mine use to live. Made me smile.

On a different note (pun intended), years ago another favorite lady introduced me to the then-new recording artist Ray LaMontagne. He had just released his debut album,Trouble, and she gave me the CD as a gift. Wonderful album that I still listen to (as well as much of his catalog since then).

One of the tracks is titled “Hannah”, and is about the singer’s infatuation with this “queen of the street”. I used to think it was about a SW, but reading the lyrics I don’t think it was. That lyric, though, isn’t the only thing than makes me think of this long-retired ATF: her RW first name was Hannah.
I thought you were a Budweiser chugging woman by looking at your old ads, when did you switch up to such a high class? Originally Posted by BLM69
You just can't live with out me in your head can you .
Form the looks of your avatar you should stop eating Chimichanga Burritos !
I do recall a Tito's or two...or three...winking back! Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
Yes last time was Tito's ..
Anyone remember Victoria Westin? She’s the one who introduced me to Tito’s back when it was first appearing on store shelves locally. Man, that was a fun night
  • BLM69
  • 07-20-2023, 11:40 AM
You just can't live with out me in your head can you .
Form the looks of your avatar you should stop eating Chimichanga Burritos ! Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
This coming from a tatted up 200 pounder trailer park queen 😂 You want me to post up your old ad pictures and let the public decide? There your own public pics btw LMAO. You best stop calling me fat, I'm very sensitive......

Today is throwback Thursday 😂