A letter to the providers....

Thank you to all of the ladies that provide a great companionship experience. You are in the vast majority. But a brief, simple reminder.

Remember,

1) I am paying you well for your time. Show me a good time

2) If I can afford you, my time is pretty damn valuable, too. Never lose sight of that.
  • I don't have time to exhaustively research everything you've ever written so I know all your "rules"
  • Keep screening simple and painless
  • Show up on time. Be prepared. Turn your phone off.
  • Leave your drama and personal issues at home. This really is my time
  • Don't contact me following our date (unless explicitly agreed to the contrary). If I want to repeat I will reach out to you.
Just for the sake or argument, I would like to say that it's not always our fault when men don't know the things we feel they should know. I advertise in one place, and one place only. I still receive daily messages without the screening information I request in the roughly two paragraphs of information on my main page. This is not, of course, to say that you don't have a valid point. I just wanted to let everyone know just how bad this problem can be for us.
Good reminder list for the ladies Alt. As China does, it's always nice when a gal has all her info in one place. Unfortunately, that is not always the case. Then there are guys who (unlike Alt) don't read the text information at all or, at least enough to even provide the required screening info.

Hopefully, all parties can benefit from these discussions.
Yes. It sounds like if we really must place blame with this particular issue, it has to be done on a case by case basis.
Hmmm, i don't have any of those issues you have just mentioned, Yah for me....

However i do send a thank pm to my gents........Although it is communication after the sessions, they seem to appreciate it....was i wrong?

Thanks for you positive intro, it was appreciated

Sincerely Lisa
Yes. It sounds like if we really must place blame with this particular issue, it has to be done on a case by case basis. Originally Posted by China Doll
Agreed & you'll note I prefaced my comment by stating the vast majority don't fit into this category.

I'll add some context to my post, which started when I was reading the verified provider letter/manifesto (another thread). As I'm reading it, it feels like some providers lose sight of the the fact that at the end of the day, this is a business. Part of this, and any, business is customer service. Not all customers are perfect. Some of them are downright royal pains in the ass. Often though it is these pain in the ass customers, though, that keep the electricity on and food on the table. Some of us are fortunate enough to not have to do business with "imperfect customers" -- hats off to you, most of us are not that fortunate.

I'll suggest most of the writers/contributors to that letter are "independent providers" -- lot's of advantages to running your own business being your own boss. But, unless you outsource it to someone, one of the functions you have to handle is sales/customer service. If dealing with inquiries from potential customers really is too much for you, maybe are better suited to be an agency gal. Agencies do provide some value add services.

I write this with some empathy. I'm a small business owner myself. Every morning I awake to an inbox full of stupid emails from my idiot customers. It usually involves me uttering some profanities to myself. I think, "if he/she just read the proposal I sent them..." I also get requests from "potential" customers that want me to do things for free for them in the hopes that if I'm good they'll hire me down the road. Frustrating. Sound familiar?

But that is part of the business: dealing with your customers. Again, this doesn't apply to the vast majority of providers but some don't undertand customer service is part of the gig.
  • Mokoa
  • 04-13-2010, 06:24 PM
I don't have time to exhaustively research everything you've ever written so I know all your "rules" Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Bullshit!

If that kind of information is readily available then it is on you to be aware of it.

It is your responsibility to research thoroughly enough to make an informed decision.
Thank you to all of the ladies that provide a great companionship experience. You are in the vast majority. But a brief, simple reminder.

Remember,

1) I am paying you well for your time. Show me a good time

2) If I can afford you, my time is pretty damn valuable, too. Never lose sight of that.
  • I don't have time to exhaustively research everything you've ever written so I know all your "rules"
  • Keep screening simple and painless
  • Show up on time. Be prepared. Turn your phone off.
  • Leave your drama and personal issues at home. This really is my time
  • Don't contact me following our date (unless explicitly agreed to the contrary). If I want to repeat I will reach out to you.
Originally Posted by atlcomedy
I am basically new to the business and I think this is really good to know for someone especially like me. So far I am doing a good job after reading this reminder. The only thing though like one lady said is I have contacted someone after we spent time together and said thanks and how I enjoyed their time and I appreciate them for deciding to see me.

So is that wrong? It would seem like most of you guys would not mind anything like that. And I was actually wondering lets say a long time goes by and I just send a simple hello, how are you email to a someone, is that a bad thing??
I don't know about all the rules and proper protocol etc, but I agree my time is valuable, I once had an Uncle send a Doctor and invoice of his hourly rate for keeping him waiting. Hopefully both providers and clients remember this when keeping appointments. I have been disappointed more than once setting watching the clock waiting for my provider only to cancel after I inquired, it is a real downer and gives the hobby a black eye. But I forgive/forget and live another day. And the cell phone, yes turn it off please. Pretend you are taking a nap, tanning. The only thing worse is a leaf blower lol......
I don't have time to exhaustively research everything you've ever written so I know all your "rules" Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Bullshit!

If that kind of information is readily available then it is on you to be aware of it.

It is your responsibility to research thoroughly enough to make an informed decision. Originally Posted by Mokoa
Mokoa--Gotta disagree with you here.

Yeah, it's easy with ladies who have one site.

However, IMHO, a lot of ladies have:
  • A personal website and
  • A showcase on ECCIE and
  • A P411 site and
  • Ads on ECCIE or another XXXXX board-edited, please be respectful with the language.
All of which quote different fees, different enjoyed activities, and even a difference as to whether or not they will do outcalls. It is mind-boggling the variations that can exist at these different places. To say that it's easy is an affront.

In addition to the above, the provider may post on this or another and say things that are misleading about what they may or may not offer. Just as reviews may be far removed from reality.

As atl says, scanning all this thoroughly can take a lot of time. And just as time is important to the providers, it is important to us, too. After all, time is money.
I totally agree, it is up to us ladies to post the same information on every site...
I know on same, where is asks for the donation, there is only one slot...which should be posted here, the incall or outcall rate?
Bullshit! If that kind of information is readily available then it is on you to be aware of it. It is your responsibility to research thoroughly enough to make an informed decision.
I have to agree with Mokoa on this issue. If you say your time is valuable, why would you want to waste it by not doing your research?

Most ladies have their screening requirements on their website, signature line or ads...so, I don't understand how you get exhausted by researching a provider's "rules." If you don't like a particular set of rules...then, simply pass it up.

The other point I don't get is what your idea of keeping screening simple and painless is. Please remember that some of us who ask for more than just a couple of references aren't trying to make things difficult for you...but rather, safe for us.

I was assaulted in a session when I first came to the hobby world...before I knew what type of information would have prohibited that scum to come and hurt me. I make no excuses for the added information that I require. When you say keep it painless for you...doesn't necessarily keep it painless for us.

Other than that...I appreciate your input.
I don't know about atl, but I was talking about conflicting information that the same lady posts on different sites. It is mostly fees and outcall/incall information.

I have never run into conflicting screening information from the same lady. And I agree. If I don't agree to the screening requirements, I do move on.

It is a given that every lady has the right to set her own requirements. But when the info is conflicting, I generally pass over a lady I would otherwise see.
Thanks Alt---you are so wise!

I do like Lisa send a 'thanks babe,I had fun" email after a session
I have to agree with Mokoa on this issue. If you say your time is valuable, why would you want to waste it by not doing your research?

Most ladies have their screening requirements on their website, signature line or ads...so, I don't understand how you get exhausted by researching a provider's "rules." If you don't like a particular set of rules...then, simply pass it up.

The other point I don't get is what your idea of keeping screening simple and painless is. Please remember that some of us who ask for more than just a couple of references aren't trying to make things difficult for you...but rather, safe for us.

I was assaulted in a session when I first came to the hobby world...before I knew what type of information would have prohibited that scum to come and hurt me. I make no excuses for the added information that I require. When you say keep it painless for you...doesn't necessarily keep it painless for us.

Other than that...I appreciate your input. Originally Posted by Likinikki
I completely agree!

Perfectly and respectfully stated and explained Likinikki. Thank you.

Alt, I agree with the above quote and I respect and value the input you have given as well, I do think, though, that if a hobbyist is willing to part with his hard earned cash and valuable time- then maybe, if the info is right there and readily accessible- why would he not do the research? This would indeed SAVE ALOT of his time and money too in case the provider was not worth seeing after he had done his homework and realized this. Just a thought. Thanks again for a nice approach and respectful input. I too appreciate it.

Respectfully,
Kelli Ann Preston