seeing the other side

Anybody who knows me will know I prefer nowadays a couple of long term friends, don't really hobby, but thought the following experience was strange enough that it was worth recording.

As y'all know, I like ebony girls.

I've known about 6 Nigerian girls, they were all different, from a stripper in Houston to a couple of models/students in London.

I have been travelling in Europe. More than I wanted because of a little volcano.

Stayed over in oslo. Went for a meal, then got approached by very cute Nigerian girl. we went for a drink in a bar, turned out bar was full of nigerian girls, right next to Diamond sc.

So we chatted a bit, went back to my hotel, but hotel mgr said that he would call police if we went up to my room, $10,000 or so fine.

So went got a cab back to her place.

She is a true spinner, perfect body, a few minor blemishes on face.

Room with two matresses, i would have preferred hotel room.

Anyway, got undressed, then the rules started. No kissing, no kissing nipples, no licking pussy etc. Didn;t exactly surprise me, I know the culture, I prefer that to danger of getting disease.

Shame about the nipples, they were very similar to avatar girl, small but puffy.

So we have some good time, I stroke her clit and it gets nicely hard, of course the inevitable are you finished yet etc. But, as I say, she was cute enough that it didn't bother me.

Then she was on her phone, some of her friends came, with some guy, I think maybe a pimp, they left. Then a girl came back with a guy, they went to the other mattress, the guy took a couple of looks at me. I heard them talking - the same set of rules being told, then a little grunting, then the 'you need to come soon' stuff, then the 'maybe you drank too much alcohol' stuff, but the idea of them fucking made me hard again, so I was giving my girl a good seeing to from behind.

Anyway, the other two left, then the girl came back again with an American guy. It then started getting surreal.

The guy looked at me, I tried to look like I was asleep. Then the same rules. then for the next hour or so:

- do you have any music

- I don't have any music my friend broke my player

- do you have anything to drink

- no there is nothing to drink

- can I smoke

- no you can't smoke you have to go outside to smoke

- I want to lick your pussy

- it's not allowed, you can't do that.

- you will like like it, why can't I do it.

long pause

- do you like having your ass licked (WTF!!)

long pause

long pause

- do you have a beer

- I don't have a beer

long pause, he goes to the kitchen and finds a beer

- you are not allowed to take that beer, it isn;t mine

- you will have to pay $20 for that beer

a few noises like a condom being sucked, plastic noises

he looks over at me a couple of times, I feign sleep

- you know you can;t do that

long pause

- do you have a friend who likes her pussy being licked?

-no

long pause

- is there anybody in this building who likes their pussy being licked?

- no, you can't do that, it's against the rules

long pause

- you have to finish now

long pause

he gets up to go get another beer and starts smoking and is told he must not smoke.

- are you sure there isn't somebody else here or a friend who wants their pussy licked?

at this point I hold my girl a bit tighter, maybe he is thinking about her. If I wasn't so tired I would have fucked her again.

- is there a westernunion here?

- yes, if you give me $1500 you can stay all weekend

- I need to go to a western union

- you need to give me the money first

- you have taken all my money

- you need to give me the money first

etc.

He gets dressed

- I need to take a taxi

- I will walk with you to the taxi

- will you come with me to my hotel

- I will walk with you to the taxi

- the taxi is far, why can;t you call a taxi?

- no taxi will come if I call

-its a long way to walk to the taxi

- it is not far

- come with me to my hotel

- I will come to the taxi

- why won;t you come to the hotel?

- I need to get dressed to go to church.

Long pause

- you go to church?

silence

Eventually they leave and she returns 5 mins later, and finally all is quiet and we can sleep.

At first i had a slight sympathy for him, but at the end I thought he was an ass hole, how could any girl put up with his whining and wingeing. What a looser.

BTW the other girl had a nice ass, she was andering around naked, I would have done her too but there were too many rules!

So, a slight insight into things from the female point of view. They have to put up with a lot, so no wonder they impose rules.

Anyway, the next morning I performed again, of course I was only allowed to fuck for a few minutes, then we parted, we might have hooked up later in the day but instead I got train to Copenhagen.

Like I say, rules didn't bother me, she was very cute, won't let a few rules get in the way, worst thing is to kick against the pricks.
wow... yes, that's alot of rules. so many that i cannot figure out where the fun comes in? I have rules, but I also like to have fun and my man to have fun as well!

I travelled on to Hamburg. First night, had a meal then went to sex area, nothing going on, went to bed. Thought about going to funny club or equivalent, but didn't feel bothered.

The next day, checked out seekingarrangement, sent out 5 messages to girls in Hamburg who caught my eye asking if they wanted to go out to dinner. One replied. She was from Cameroon, but lived in Hamburg almost all her life.

So we met, went for a meal, she got warm, I got warm, lots of gazing into eyes, then fondling of hands, then got taxi back to hotel, then lots of DATY and everything, she was 34, attitude of a woman, body of a 21 yr old.

Lots of fun for hours.

Paid for her taxi and meal.

Isn't life good!

Got train onwards the next morning.

How can i get back to Hamburg?

Can we have some more volcanoes from Iceland?