Curious...How many times a week do you guys visit "Rosie"?

So, how many times a week do you guys TCB with Rosie? I know ya'll P4P but assume you take care of your needs by yourself as well.

In answering, indicate "where" you TCB. Like, in the shower, in bed, at computer. And, do you use visual stimulation (not in the shower of course, LOL)?

2/3
4/5
Daily

Curious minds want to know....
OK, I'll take the plunge. This, however, is a subject that will elicit a lot of Paul Bunyan stories.

Yes, I spend more time with Rosie than I do in P4P...lots.

IMHO, the responses you get will depend largely on the age of the responder, so I'll give a little of my history.

Teenage - 30, either daily or multiple times a day. Mostly with visual stimuli, either pics, or erotic stories (stories are the best). Sometimes in a shower. Cleaning "down there" is sometime erotic. There is a quick recovery during these years.

30 - 50, daily, occasionally multiple times a day. Visual stimuli, mostly stories, again. Occasional showers.

50 - now (62), about every other day, sometimes daily. Visual stimuli has changed to online xxx video clips.
10 times a week either at home in bed or shower, sometimes at work. since ive seen Sonya's showcase i am so turned on by her Santa pic it has gone up 3-4 times a week with that pic/ and or showcase the stimulus [its just the greatest ass / ass pic i have ever seen. i only actually hobby 10-12 times a year [about evey 4-6 weeks].
Heya Guys, thanks for playing along. I knew guys have a pretty strong need in that arena but just did not know to what measure.

So another question, does doing it more often make you want to do it more often? As a female, the more I have sex the more I crave it. So, if I go a few weeks without it's like.... oh well.... but when I have it regularly, I want even more.
it as a lets get it out of the way. if i jack off early i can get on with my days work if i jack off late i can get to sleep in each case not letting my hornieness get in the way.as i only hobby every 5-6 weeks on average when i book days or a week in advance if im really anticipating the meeting ill jack off 2 or 3 times a day just thinking about whats to come [besides me]. on the day of the appointment i always will whack off to ensure i dont come too fast as i generally for financial reasons only book 1/2 or at most hr appointments. i had my first meeting with a wonderful Rochester lady last month and for 3 days before and the morning of i couldnt stop pounding and when she told me i could cum on her i had but a few drop to give oh well at least i lasted the whole time
stimuli definitely visual.. i prefer real deal like strip club, work flirt, jogging trail where they let it all hang out and show. internet and downloads has almost eliminated need for rentals. i get it daily from SO so beating is not priority as long as i get it daily.
I'd say I average 10 times every 2 weeks. I will hold off for two or three days before visiting a provider. I prefer stories (literotica is great) and visual (voyuerweb and redclouds). There are times when I get super horny and will tcb 3 or 4 times a day for several days.
As far as location, the first time ever was on the toilet. That has become a staple for me. Sometimes lying in bed.
i am just curious to know how much is too much?
If your vision starts going south, back off a little.... teehee

i am just curious to know how much is too much? Originally Posted by crying_cooku
So, how many times a week do you guys TCB with Rosie? I know ya'll P4P but assume you take care of your needs by yourself as well.

In answering, indicate "where" you TCB. Like, in the shower, in bed, at computer. And, do you use visual stimulation (not in the shower of course, LOL)?

2/3
4/5
Daily

Curious minds want to know.... Originally Posted by CassidyBlue
Once or twice daily and usually watching an xxx movie. The frequency has not changed for me with age. I would of course prefer an SO with the same sexual desire which I am sure would put an end to my my desire to hobby.

I do think there were signs while I was dating my SO that I ignored thinking things would get better after we were together. If I were to have a do over I wouldn't ignore these signs and try to find someone with provider skills and a nympho personality )

As a male I have a hard time understanding why more women / SOs do not seem to desire the sexual act as much as men do. Maybe it is a male / female thing or maybe it is just unique to my situation.
As a male I have a hard time understanding why more women / SOs do not seem to desire the sexual act as much as men do. Maybe it is a male / female thing or maybe it is just unique to my situation. Originally Posted by jarhead1171
I think our situation is more normal. My SO "offers" me sex 3-4 times a year and calls herself a sexual person. I have to be under the covers to eat her. She masterbated for the first time with me (I was inside her and I had to cover my eyes so I couldn't watch) after we had been married for 10 years. I have a birthday coming up and I elluded to having some sex. She flatly told me to expect nothing more than an hj.

There is a great line in the new movie Date Night where a divorcing couple is down to sex twice a week and they are saddened by how little sex they are having. Tina Feys character is blown away with how much sex they are having.