Question of etiquette:

Ok, I really enjoy a bbbjCIMNQNS.. So my question is: If you know you have a date with a provider who does this, Is is a required etiquette to try to drink pineapple juice and eat fruit more to make urselft taste better prior to your encounter? And Ladies, Do you have a preference? Meat eater or Fruit eater?
I would not say it is required etiquette; however, a true gentleman would practice this before his meeting with the lady and hopefully get a return visit for your thoughtfulness..........
Unless she enjoys it's natural "raw" state. Some women do. But I think most appreciate the juice effort.
I thought it took a pretty regular diet and intake of pineapple juice, etc., to make a difference? Will ingesting immediately before have any affect?
Is that really true? I heard that once, but thought it was bs or some weird urban legend. More info please!
Alot of my sources say its true,however, as pfBill says, I believe its through a regular diet. Not sure how much a help a few days before the date would help. As, for myself, I'm a big steak man so this is hard for me..
I would suggest drinking a glass of pineapple juice everyday...
(this is what I do)

I can't tell you if it works "immediately", but I can say that a glass a day will make the Play! (ok my lame attempt at a funny....)

Hope my $.02 helps...

~Genesis Nicole~
I learned something new today. Very interesting.

Someone needs to turn this info into a bumper sticker.

Maybe if more men drank pineapple juice, more women would suck dick!
It will take at least thirty days of diet change (laying off junk food and eating more fruits and veggies) and drinking the pineapple juice every day for the blood chemistry to take effect and make your cum less bitter and salty.

The enzyme effect of regular ingestion of pineapple juice is true, but it takes time to make a noticeable difference. Also, it should be noted that you want raw juice made from fresh picked pineapple--as in using a juicer. Pasteurized, canned juice has very little of the active enzymes you need.

thats true of the addition of fruit and juice and correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't meat esp beef make cum taste worse (more alkaline i believe)
So its more fruits and less meat/junk food = better cum and better lipid panels and cardiovascular labs!! so in reality, the hobby practice is actually good for your health!!

Maybe if more men drank pineapple juice, more women would suck dick! Originally Posted by Brooke Wild

Maybe if more men drank pineapple juice, more women would suck dick! Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
I don't think more women would suck dick even if cum magically tasted like their favorite food (no matter what that food was)! I think a woman either likes it or hates it...very little in between. And most hate it.

And pineapple juice doesn't sway women in favor of BJs as much as wedding cake sways women against BJs. LOL
Well, obviously, we need a scientific experiment. I volunteer to be the guy drinking the pineapple if genesis is the taster.
I don't think more women would suck dick even if cum magically tasted like their favorite food (no matter what that food was)! I think a woman either likes it or hates it...very little in between. And most hate it. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I agree here wholeheartedly with this statement. You can sit there drinking pineapple juice all you want many hours before to accommodate if you wish.....hopefully you newly acquired temporary diet of fiber and juicy juice doesnt give you the bubble guts at an inopputune time when the appointment is about to start.

If I have some steak, shrimp, scallops, scampis, and other stuff on the saltier side in a time of weakness, I guess Im just being rude lol.

I still feel they either like it or not...no inbetween as has been stated.
I don't think more women would suck dick even if cum magically tasted like their favorite food (no matter what that food was)! I think a woman either likes it or hates it...very little in between. And most hate it.

And pineapple juice doesn't sway women in favor of BJs as much as wedding cake sways women against BJs. LOL Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
that reminds me of the old joke

why is the bride always smiling walking down the aisle
>
>
>
/
/
/

she has given her last blow job