favorite provider pictures

I am bored sitting in the office all day. I was thinking which provider pictures really made me want to set up an appointment. So ladies, if you have a favorite picture of yourself or guys if you have one, let's see it.

unfortunately I can't post them from my phone, but if I could, one would be spikebaby's blue mesh shirt, since the one I liked better was deemed inappropriate by the mods.
OK, I'm biased since I took these shots of Lindsey Lacey last night and have been adjusting exposure etc. all morning. It was the most fun I've had in a while.

Regards,
Since you said providers...CanDo01, post that one of me with my sexy new ink (all seven of 'em)!
My favorite pictures of me are old as Hell so don't get all excited(If anyone still has my winter pics with the white hat, those are my ATF pics) :

Becoming my fav pic
beaver shots
  • PT4ME
  • 06-15-2010, 12:32 PM
here's one....!

-PT-
here's one....!

-PT- Originally Posted by PT4ME
NO EFFIN WAY!!! PT, you rock.
Dannie, your pics are great, but you blurred out one of the most important visual perks!

My favorite pics are of Shelby Lynn, April Rayne, Dana of Dallas (her most recent pics, WOW). I also like Berkleigh's because they are regular pictures with no special lighting, photoshopping, etc.

monk monk.......is this the one you are talking about?

Spikebaby
why yes Jenna, that would be the one
HI Monkmonk.... I just took these pics about a week ago! (black fishnet) And there's one more old pic... I JUST LOVE THE SCHOOLGIRL!!!!

• Surge
  • 06-15-2010, 02:18 PM
LAYLONIE

New JADE (OMG)

CAMERON

Here's one of my favorites:
Attached Images File Type: jpg 031610_0679.jpg (14.9 KB, 4773 views)
Holy crap. I think I'm in love with Dannie now.