do men prefer blond's or red heads?

The seasons are changing , which means it's time for a new hair color. I can't decide if I want to go "bimbo blond " , red, auburn, or burnett?

....hmmm
I absolutely love red or strawberry blonde.
  • jmuir
  • 05-01-2013, 01:39 PM
Bimbo blonde, definitely.
For some reason I seem to prefer Redhead's. Probably because of an old girlfriend I was really in love with. But as long as the collar and cuffs match I don't really have hair color preference.
I love red. But it has to look real, even if it might be fake. Fake reds look worse than fake blondes.
i agree with lbkbrady...if it's going to be fake, go blonde. Fake redheads don't do it for me. Natural redheads though...damn! can't get enough!
Redheads.See StaciStackedhttp://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=5676
Definitely red head, especially with hazel eyes. But like lbkbrady it needs to be a red that looks natural.
Natural Red...with carpet and drapes to match! lol
MM
brunette
  • y not
  • 05-01-2013, 05:42 PM
I agree with canuckvic
Blonds ... I have been a blond all my life (natural) and am often told how pretty my blond hair is ... well about 3 months ago I dyed it red and the nice comments stopped. So I'm back to blond and I feel better as a blond.
I am familiar with redheads. I know how difficult, confusing, temperamental, sassy, high maintenance, and commanding they can be...and yet I am still drawn to them like a fly to a ZAPPER!

I'm an absolute sucker for a pretty brunette. Sounds like I'm in the minority here, but I just can't tell a gorgeous woman with dark hair no.
All of the above, at least if they're sexy.