Long Term Lust(ers)

What constitutes an ATF conversation came about recently. I decided to take it to the next level.

What is a long term lust affair considered? Someone you've shared years of lust-filled experiences with? Using me as an example - I have lusty friends I've enjoyed 8-11 years. What would they be considered? I don't think the term ATF is fitting.

Thoughts?

Excellent question! I love pondering new things.
  • coven
  • 05-29-2013, 03:26 PM
What constitutes an ATF conversation came about recently. I decided to take it to the next level.

What is a long term lust affair considered? Someone you've shared years of lust-filled experiences with? Using me as an example - I have lusty friends I've enjoyed 8-11 years. What would they be considered? I don't think the term ATF is fitting.

Thoughts?

Originally Posted by Miss Brienne
Brie,

I call my friend that I've enjoyed 8-10 years of lusty behavior with 'my wife'. My ATF is the one that's taken up the slack for the last 11 years.

Just sayin

Thoughts?

Originally Posted by Miss Brienne
Anybody that spend 8-11 year paying to bang the same woman, your kidding right, you should be off the P4P merry go round by then. you wouldn't be my ATF you'll be my fuck buddy.
I know of several well-established providers who have had the same clients for years. How is it not feasible that a gentleman be a hobbyist for 10 years(paying for services) and see a favorite all those years?
I saw a gentleman yesterday that I have been seeing for 5 yrs. He was one of my 1st clients ever in the business. He is not my ATF, however he is a good client and I enoy his company. We are comfortable with eachother which makes for good sessions.
I know of several well-established providers who have had the same clients for years. How is it not feasible that a gentleman be a hobbyist for 10 years(paying for services) and see a favorite all those years? Originally Posted by GypsyHeart
didn't say it wasn't feasible, it's more of a WTF moment, for me naw hell no, for others, to each his reach.
If you want to pay that many years to bang the same lady you may as well marry her.
I saw a gentleman yesterday that I have been seeing for 5 yrs. He was one of my 1st clients ever in the business. He is not my ATF, however he is a good client and I enoy his company. We are comfortable with eachother which makes for good sessions. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina

Which is what Miss Bri is getting at. He isn't your ATF, so what is he?
A good client
I know of several well-established providers who have had the same clients for years. How is it not feasible that a gentleman be a hobbyist for 10 years(paying for services) and see a favorite all those years? Originally Posted by GypsyHeart
I know if MY current ATF is still in the Hobby and seeing folks 10 years from now, I'll still be scheduling appointments with her.
I have a few clients I have seen for 13 plus years.... No I won't marry them... They have asked, I say no...

But I still see them...
  • coven
  • 05-29-2013, 06:55 PM
I have a few clients I have seen for 13 plus years.... No I won't marry them... They have asked, I say no...

But I still see them... Originally Posted by Megan Love

You didn't have to tell EVERYONE, Megan !!!

You didn't have to tell EVERYONE, Megan !!!
Originally Posted by coven
My bad.... too late to delete! Truths out baby!
  • Old-T
  • 05-30-2013, 07:49 AM

Thoughts? Originally Posted by Miss Brienne
There are three ladies I have known for 10+ years. Each situation is different, each person is different, each relationship is different, and they span three different states. I see each of them as often as I get close to their cities--or they get close to where I am.

One is my ATF and I expect she always will be. I have never reviewed her and never will, because she did not want (or need) reviews. This one I would have asked to marry me but I already knew the answer--she was in love with someone else. We had the deep conversations about it, talked about the possibilities, and decided we were both good with being very close friends. Of the three, she is as close to a soul mate as I have.

A second is without question the best lover I have ever known. We talk a few times a week about all sorts of things and have remained friends during periods when she was retired and when she was working. If I asked her to marry me I strongly suspect she would, but the age difference is too great--it would not be fair to her when she is in her 40s and I'm in my 70s.

The third is a now semi-retired. We both enjoy each others' company very much, whether there is any BCD time on a particular date or not. Often we just enjoy hanging out or a leisurely dinner at a local restaurant or pub.

Three different ladies, all still very active relationships after a decade. The common description would be "friends". Yes, I pay them most the time; it is still a source of needed income for them.
  • jwood
  • 05-30-2013, 07:44 PM
I've been seeing a lady for over 14 yrs. We don't communicate at all till we're ready to see each other, and it's only 4 to 8 times a yr. We have good chemistry. She's already married. This reminds me I need to call her.