DISROBING

Another thread made me think of this. It seems on most dates the couples take their own clothes off. What I find very erotic is to take your partners clothes off, and she yours. There is just something so sensual about slowly stripping a beautiful girl. What you say?
Stripping her and then kissing and caressing the newly exposed skin ... hmmmm.
on the reverse.....nothing HOTTER than unzipping a mans pants,sliding them down to his ankles,taking his Johnson out of his silky boxers and giving it a BIG WET WARM welcome!!
Totally agree. I consider clothing to be like wrapping paper on a Christmas gift or Birthday present. Part of the fun is tearing off the paper to find out what is underneath. Same with providers. I love helping her out of her "wrapping paper".
My first ever hobby experience with a strikingly gorgeous woman (whose name escapes me right now). She entered the room in the sexiest little bra and panties and declared "you have too many clothes on" - I stood as she approached me, frozen in awe of what I could see and what was about to occur and she began unbuttoning my shirt slowly, tracing the outline of my chest and shoulders and whispering in my ear "relax, this is gonna be great" as she pushed my shirt back and brushed her lips over my cheek and neck. Then she softly kissed me, my body still rigid, and reached for my belt and unclasped my pants. She kissed my chest and torso and hips while following my pants to the floor. I don't remember stepping out of them but, I do remember feeling her lips and breath against my throbbing member. In one swift motion she pulled my boxers and pants off me, without me leaving the floor (kind of like the magician pulling the table cloth without disturbing the setting). I don't much remember anything after that but, I'll never forget it!!

Remains to thiS Day one of the sexier moments I've ever experience. Just wish I could remember that woman's name......
Stripping her and then kissing and caressing the newly exposed skin ... hmmmm. Originally Posted by pyramider
That is EXACTLY what I like. Now, how my clothes come off doesn't matter to me in the least. But "unwrapping" the lady like a present and "worshipping" each exposed region as I go, that I like.
Taking the girls clothes off just adds to the excitement.
Love disrobing each other ...HOT..

+1 DallasRain...uhm...yes that is the best way to be welcumed in any situation!
I tell my dates to NEVER get comfortable without me or they will be punished...Nothing excites me more than a man running his hands over my body tugging beneath my clothes wanting them to be off in order to feel what's underneath. I love pushing them down on the bed and working his zipper with my teeth as I stroke and caress his torso and inner thighs. Then the feel of him pulling my panties down while in 69 and staring at my sweet glistening flower as I work his pants all the way off so I can fully enjoy his growing....Hmm ok time to stop now lol sorry but disrobing is one of my favorite parts of the date. You can be so sensual and tease and nibble...Taking my own clothes off is no fun at all (unless he wants me to strip for him, then it's a show)
Totally agree. I consider clothing to be like wrapping paper on a Christmas gift or Birthday present. Part of the fun is tearing off the paper to find out what is underneath. Same with providers. I love helping her out of her "wrapping paper". Originally Posted by Cpalmson

this.
  • DinDC
  • 06-01-2013, 06:24 PM
I LOVE disrobing a partner, and/or having her disrobe me! The only complicating thang is that bras tend to be a mood-killer to unhook... So braless is best! lol
I LOVE disrobing a partner, and/or having her disrobe me! The only complicating thang is that bras tend to be a mood-killer to unhook... So braless is best! lol Originally Posted by Another_Schnitzengruben?
Interesting, because playing with the bra hooks is part of the fun for me. I like to practice and sometimes I can get good enough that just a simple "twist" while holding the hooks can smoothly unhook them. It takes practice to do it well, but that's part of the fun for me.
Another thread made me think of this. It seems on most dates the couples take their own clothes off. What I find very erotic is to take your partners clothes off, and she yours. There is just something so sensual about slowly stripping a beautiful girl. What you say? Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
I agree 100%.
A number of years ago I had a friend in Austin, in the movie industry. I borrowed from him a woman's very sexy tear-away dress and asked a provider to wear it for me without telling her the dress's story. As passion began I grabbed the dress by the bodice and rip, bang, it was off and on the floor. It was great the provider at first thought I had destroyed a very expensive dress just out of passion and that turned her on like a can of gas at the bonfire. While there may be much to slowly removing a ladies wrappings, ripping them off has it's own reward.
My first ever hobby experience with a strikingly gorgeous woman (whose name escapes me right now). She entered the room in the sexiest little bra and panties and declared "you have too many clothes on" - I stood as she approached me, frozen in awe of what I could see and what was about to occur and she began unbuttoning my shirt slowly, tracing the outline of my chest and shoulders and whispering in my ear "relax, this is gonna be great" as she pushed my shirt back and brushed her lips over my cheek and neck. Then she softly kissed me, my body still rigid, and reached for my belt and unclasped my pants. She kissed my chest and torso and hips while following my pants to the floor. I don't remember stepping out of them but, I do remember feeling her lips and breath against my throbbing member. In one swift motion she pulled my boxers and pants off me, without me leaving the floor (kind of like the magician pulling the table cloth without disturbing the setting). I don't much remember anything after that but, I'll never forget it!!

Remains to thiS Day one of the sexier moments I've ever experience. Just wish I could remember that woman's name......
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
I think I may have you be my co-writer for my very first published erotic novel

A number of years ago I had a friend in Austin, in the movie industry. I borrowed from him a woman's very sexy tear-away dress and asked a provider to wear it for me without telling her the dress's story. As passion began I grabbed the dress by the bodice and rip, bang, it was off and on the floor. It was great the provider at first thought I had destroyed a very expensive dress just out of passion and that turned her on like a can of gas at the bonfire. While there may be much to slowly removing a ladies wrappings, ripping them off has it's own reward. Originally Posted by shooter1a
and you my stuntman for the movie version