Help Fulfill my Fantasy?

Would anyone like to "volunteer" to help bring my fantasy into reality aka me conveniently sandwiched in between a fine sexy black man with hard rock abs, arms - among other things, and a sexy fine black woman with a beautiful face and round ass ...in similar above scenario. I'll arrive with my own little workout bootie shawts and sports bra....I don't care what you do to me, I just want to be there
hhhhhhmmmmmm..........Very interesting.......Sounds like it could be a lot of fun.....
What would I get out of it?
What would I get out of it? Originally Posted by pyramider
You would forever be known as "a fine, sexy black man"......with 1.3 inches of dangling death.....

Would anyone like to "volunteer" to help bring my fantasy into reality aka me conveniently sandwiched in between a fine sexy black man with hard rock abs, arms - among other things, and a sexy fine black woman with a beautiful face and round ass ...in similar above scenario. I'll arrive with my own little workout bootie shawts and sports bra....I don't care what you do to me, I just want to be there Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina
i would pay to see that!
i would pay to see that! Originally Posted by speeedracer
Interestingly I am considering filming it ....for later perusal

I especially would like to capture the bath scene ....

Got to take a bath? My you are high maintenance ...